Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Now, this is an interesting boro RBA from Umbrella Mods! No condensation and no leaking because the airflow comes from the top! Due for release soon and I'm on the list!

Vision RBA has a unique airflow route, air travels from the top of the RBA to the side of the coil. This will achieve one of the best airflow experiences you’ve even seen on a RBA for boro devices.
True MTL+RDL experience.
The side and bottom of the RBA is totally sealed off so that means absolutely 0 condensation in your device. We care about protecting your device as much as you.
Fill plug can be opened from the front and side, you can easily refill on different sides.
MTL and RDL drip tips come with the package and the drip tip base is 510 compatible.
ONLY WORKS WITH BILLET BOX AND BILLET BOX THREAD DEVICES DUE TO OUR CUSTOM NUT FOR AIRFLOW.
Material:
Medical grade 316 SS and food-grade PCTG.
Size:
Height:39.3mm
Drip tip height:6mm/10.6mm
Airflow pins:0.9*2, 1.2*2, 1.8*2, 2.1*2, blind pin*1
Vision RBA 1.jpgVision RBA 2.jpgVision RBA 3.jpgVision RBA 4.jpg

In their Facebook group also, love the idea of taking the top to bottom leak resistant airflow design as seen with many highly rated RTA's and incorporating it into a boro RBA design!

US$100 methinks! So a reasonable price compared to some of the other high-end bridges. But will confirm when I get confirmation!
Cool thank you.

Does look like a magic idea though!

Cool thank you.

Does look like a magic idea though!
Going by the cost of the other products Umbrella Mods have released I would expect the same, they are one of the new breed of semi-high end manufacturers who deliver high end products but one of their objectives is to be reasonably priced!

Going by the cost of the other products Umbrella Mods have released I would expect the same, they are one of the new breed of semi-high end manufacturers who deliver high end products but one of their objectives is to be reasonably priced!
I saw something somewhere on Facebook earlier a price of 100 euros being thrown around on pre order.

Pricey but not too bad and leak free and zero condensation to save the bb from an accident sounds worth it in my book!

I saw something somewhere on Facebook earlier a price of 100 euros being thrown around on pre order.

Pricey but not too bad and leak free and zero condensation to save the bb from an accident sounds worth it in my book!
Not sure if you have seen a pic of the Echo RTA from them (@Rob Fisher has posted a few), that typically is 80 euros which when the typical price of an high end RTA ranges from 120 euros to 150 euros is good value! The biggest issue is availability which means it might need importing with all the costs that involves! They are a French manufacturer yet despite being their neighbours only 2 places in the UK stocked them and were sold out within a couple of days never to get any more stock! I really want the Echo but it becomes too rich for me once adding on delivery and custom charges! Reading between the lines the Vision RBA will be more available.

Not sure if you have seen a pic of the Echo RTA from them (@Rob Fisher has posted a few), that typically is 80 euros which when the typical price of an high end RTA ranges from 120 euros to 150 euros is good value! The biggest issue is availability which means it might need importing with all the costs that involves! They are a French manufacturer yet despite being their neighbours only 2 places in the UK stocked them and were sold out within a couple of days never to get any more stock! I really want the Echo but it becomes too rich for me once adding on delivery and custom charges! Reading between the lines the Vision RBA will be more available.
I hope you’re right. Sucks when they make cool products and then only make a few.

I hope you’re right. Sucks when they make cool products and then only make a few.
Actually there does seem plenty available but not convenient for me as in being available in the UK or China, they seem to concentrate on the mainland Europe and Asian (excluding China) market. At least that is what I have found while trying to secure one!

Not sure if you have seen a pic of the Echo RTA from them (@Rob Fisher has posted a few), that typically is 80 euros which when the typical price of an high end RTA ranges from 120 euros to 150 euros is good value! The biggest issue is availability which means it might need importing with all the costs that involves!

The Echo is an awesome RTA... just wish it has a bigger juice capacity which pretty much kills it for me.
Umbrella Mods RTA 2.jpg

any news on the ETA of this rba @Rob Fisher ?

i dont think i have been this excited for a bb product drop in a very long time!!

The Echo is an awesome RTA... just wish it has a bigger juice capacity which pretty much kills it for me.
View attachment 257874
If you want a glass tube then the Vapefly Galaxies MTL RTA glass fits which also means the bigger capacity bubble glass will also but not sure if that will spoil it's pleasing to the eye aesthetics!

any news on the ETA of this rba @Rob Fisher ?

i dont think i have been this excited for a bb product drop in a very long time!!
The second half of the post on Facebook which is the OP on this thread:

Retail 99 Trump money
1f609.png

We still need some time to finish them (around 10 days) but we’re almost finished. It took us longer than usual but as you can see the structure and the finishes, to us it’s worth it.
I’ll tag our partners here so you know where to find it in the near future.
For Europe you’ll easily find them on most of your favorite websites thanks to Pierre Plus so don’t need to worry about anything.
For the US please contact Demitri Lazarev
For Japan we have Sho Matsumoto
For Korea please contact Ethan Park
For Indonesia Nidzam Fahmi
For the rest of the world if you want one and couldn’t get it from above please PM me or any other admins other than Diego because he’s been exhausted after many sleepness nights and we all agree that he needs some rest
1f923.png

Thank you for your time and may all of you have a great day!

Was posted 5 days ago so should be about 5 days time!

still so keen to see more of this rba. i lurve my bb but the condensation is such a nightmare. i really really hope they got the airlfow and build deck right cause i think this could be a game changer!

still so keen to see more of this rba. i lurve my bb but the condensation is such a nightmare. i really really hope they got the airlfow and build deck right cause i think this could be a game changer!

It won't be long now... they are on a flight from JHB to Durban as we speak! So Bazinga!

OK first build was a complete fail. The draw was like trying to suck a golf ball through a hose pipe. I dropped 4 valves on the floor sucking on it. I looked for airflow control and there was none... and thought it was a major fail. Then I looked in the bag of spares and halleluiah! Three sets of airpins. Now how to take this thing apart and find and change the air pins. Rather than brute force I contacted the moderation of the group and asked him, and taking it apart is simple when you know-how. Put in the two biggest pins and put it back together!

The grub screws are the smallest grub screws I have seen since I was born and I had to go to my special screwdriver set that is made for very very small jobs to find a fit. I also removed one wrap from my "The One" coils from @charln because the gap is pretty small. Wicked it up and refilled the tank.

I went on my 6km walk with the setup to give it a good test and it passed with fly colours. Flavour is great! The noisy airflow takes a bit of getting used to because it is right there by the drip tip.

Am I happy with my purchase? Absolutely yes!
Walk 220627 05.jpgWalk 220627 09.jpg

I dropped 4 valves on the floor sucking on it
When I first set up my Vapesnail I used the smallest airflow and experienced similar, it was trying to suck up concrete through a hollowed needle!

Back