VooDoo Juice

Zeki Hilmi

VooDoo Vapour
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Yowza folks... We are proud to announce that VapeClub have joined forces and for the month of March there will R10 of all juices... Happy shopping and keep us brewing your potions.

Placing my order now! Good stuff, guys! Some sexy sounding juices you have there. Will report back with reviews after some private time with them

@Zeki Hilmi - Do these juices require any steeping time? (asking out of curiosity. Will be picking up my order on Pay Day. ;) )

@baksteen8168 The Grim Reaper, Bloody Sunday & Devils Breath need to steep however if you are getting these on payday then they might of had a good steep anyway unless VapeClub have sold out.

tucking into some 6mg zombie blood.
what magic is this,i just cant place it.
banana is almost like the milky banana sweets of old on the inhale
Candy-Bananas-1BAR-FOA-BAN.jpg
a sweetness hits me on exhale,might be raspberry,could be strawberry,but almost too sweet for strawberry.
Voodoo is what is is...
Well done once again @Zeki Hilmi
i have both dark forest and zombie blood and both are winners,cant wait to try the rest of the range

Nice commentary @Necris
Picture works so well!

I hopefully get around to a proper review soon, but in the meantime I'll say that devils breath tobacco is really something special. I'm not into sweet vapes at all, but went through about 25 mls in 2 days straight. First time that ever happened to me with any juice.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

I hopefully get around to a proper review soon, but in the meantime I'll say that devils breath tobacco is really something special. I'm not into sweet vapes at all, but went through about 25 mls in 2 days straight. First time that ever happened to me with any juice.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Fully Agree with you and @Zeki Hilmi I just cannot keep up anymore, just loaded this into the arctic with 0.2ohm coil and damn, what a great vape, flavour and different notes that I am picking up are amazing, I would go one step further, in my humble noob opinion, and state that this is far better than Rocket Sheep Enterprise, will be banging on your door in the morning if I manage to vape this bottle out tonight, and on the Arctic with 0.2ohm coil, will not be difficult.

Back