VOOPOO Drag Nano Pod remains sleek and compact while maintaining comfortable fit

VOOPOO

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
VOOPOO Drag Nano Pod remains sleek and compact while maintaining a comfortable fit within the devices contact port. This system allows the Drag Nano to have a comfortable vaping experience for users overall. Refilling each Pod is a simple task, simply removing the mouth piece at the top of the pod and fill it up with any nic salt or freebase e-liquid. With a maximum juice capacity of 1 ml and an ohm rating of 1.8 ohms MTL users will experience a smooth draw in every vape. Each pod is securely connected to the device via magnetic connection.

01-jpg.819585

Packed inside Drag Nano is the reinvented GENE.Pod Chip which is in the forefront of vape technology. Featuring five integrated protections including; switch timeout protection, short circuit protection, overcharge protection, over-discharge protection, and output over-current protection. With all of these features packed inside the VooPoo Drag Nano it is sure to be the go to pod system for novice and experienced users alike. Creating a small and straight forward MTL vape while keeping with the Drag's clean looks, this will quickly become a must have in any vape collection.

04-jpg.819589

No Sir ,I see Silver is talking to them.
Hello ARYANTO,

Sorry for the problem of the product. The time you contact me is 2 am in the moring and yesterday is a holiday in China so you cannot expect me to respond so quickly. You win the product as a prize, and if there's something wrong with it you should contact me and send a video regarding the problem so that I can see how to deal with it.

Thank you for your understanding.

Back