Age of the item
: Doesn't bother me

Location of item
: Roodepoort

Delivery/Collection
: We can meet up.

Reason
: I really want one

A picture here (if it helps describe what you looking for)
:

How can you support VP after what they did to vandy vape and Tony B

How can you support VP after what they did to vandy vape and Tony B

I would think not everyone watches reviews and knows about all the drama, on top of that not everyone would care. No need to judge.

@timmymorton1 Maybe post a thread in "Who has Stock" first. If someone does have stock chances are it will only be about R200 more for a mod that is brand new.

@Dobie I probably should have added this... The only reason im asking here is I'm hoping to get battries with.

Sent from my PRA-LA1 using Tapatalk

@Dobie I probably should have added this... The only reason im asking here is I'm hoping to get battries with.

Totally understandable but if you are willing to pay R800, I personally would recommend spending R500 extra and getting a new mod and 2 new batteries as well. The upside of the batteries is that they have had no usage and you know that they are in decent condition. In fact, I would personally never buy Batteries second hand unless I knew the seller.

I have 9ne for sale

It's going for 700 2 batteries and a uwell valerian

I have a black one which is about 2 months old and still has warranty. Message me if you're interested

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Vape club has the drag on special for R700. Got mine from them about a week ago.

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

Back