• Zoob by MiLC

Votes: 27 15.3%
  • XXX by Vapour Mountain (VM)

Votes: 27 15.3%
  • Frosteez by Nostalgia

Votes: 38 21.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My 2c here. The poll is currently being lead by 'good boy' at the moment and that is not the most widely distributed juice by any means.

In fact before moving I wanted to bring a few bottles of exactly that juice with me. I searched many B+M stores and had more than one blank look asking for it. I ended up resigned to the fact I will wait tilll I return to SA to pick up a bottle again. The juice honestly speaks for itself.

I honestly believe that our local juice makers produce some of the best juices in the world
I recon on the international level some of these top juices will kick some serious butt
All the juices that made it onto the voting list are exceptionally good and deserve a accolade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The juice industry changes every day and i have been making juices for sale for over 1 year now and i can tell you each year (Been vaping over 3 years now) The market changes! These days Juices are alot harder to get into market as you need to tick all the right places! E.G. The Juice needs to be good and have excellent packaging and hype or it may go unnoticed! This competition is great cause it gives formites a good indication on what to try vape! Looking at the winners i do identify that most of them belong there based on shops stocks and also people perception as well as my own. Its also import to remember that we continually get new people on here who's vaping journey differs from our-self's. Looking forward to Whats comming i know we all in for some epic vaping people lets just pray we all here again next year and not banned!

Yep that's what caught my attention too, @method1 is a brilliant mixologist, you know it's gonna be a quality product if he puts his name on it.

Bro I have had all(exaggerating just a tad) of the chocolate donuts from US and Canada. One of these was from one of the apparent top three mixologists in the world. And none of them have done it like @method1

He should work at Crispy Creme

724NrX2.jpg

Back