VTC 75w mod + Tesiyi 18650 2600mah battery +Billow V2 mini +Sleeve

Nizo

Vape Junky
LV

Awards
Florida, Roodepoort, Gauteng, South Africa
Item for Sale :- VTC 75w mod + Tesiyi 18650 2600mah battery +Billow V2 mini +Sleeve
Selling Price :-R1000
Condition :-
Age of the item :- 4 months
Clone or Authentic :- Authentic
Location of item :- JHB / Roodepoort
Delivery/Collection :- Collection
Reason for sale:- Upgrade

VTC with latest firmware (3.03 includes Flappy Birds)
Sleeve is brand new and Tesiyi 18650 2600mah battery is 2 months old
20160612_143906.jpg 20160612_143937.jpg 20160612_144135.jpg

@Nizo may I please know where you purchased all the items from? Could you post the serial number of the mod and do you have the original box for the mod and tank?

@Nizo please respond asap as I see that you are online. I suspect that this setup is stolen or it may have been sold by the person it was lent to in this thread:

http://www.ecigssa.co.za/complete-set-up-wanted.t23385/

@Riaan Aitkem you need to explain what is going on here. I have checked the pics that @sideshowruki and I have and that is my mod and battery and his tank and drip tip that was lent to Riaan and he has been dodging us. We have the boxes with the relevant serial numbers so we can confirm if this is our stuff or not.

@Silver @Gizmo @Rob Fisher - mods I know you may not involve yourself in a dispute but you may want to take note of this.

Its sad that one mans generosity becomes anothers opportunity for foul play, hope this gets rectified asap

Its sad that one mans generosity becomes anothers opportunity for foul play, hope this gets rectified asap

You don't understand how pissed we are about this. We were told by Riaan that he lost the mod and will replace it but has financial issues so we felt even more sorry for him. I hope that he makes good or there will be trouble.

You don't understand how pissed we are about this. We were told by Riaan that he lost the mod and will replace it but has financial issues so we felt even more sorry for him. I hope that he makes good or there will be trouble.
In my experience the truth always comes out eventually, but can relate to your frustration

Update: Riaan messaged me and said that Nizo will return my stuff. I advised him to get Nizo to call me which he did. Nizo called me and confirmed that Riaan sold the setup to him. He then started getting cocky with me because I said I will contact his father if my stuff is not returned today (I traced this guy). He then kept on saying "call my father I don't care"

So guys please don't deal with these two.

Update: Riaan messaged me and said that Nizo will return my stuff. I advised him to get Nizo to call me which he did. Nizo called me and confirmed that Riaan sold the setup to him. He then started getting cocky with me because I said I will contact his father if my stuff is not returned today (I traced this guy). He then kept on saying "call my father I don't care"

So guys please don't deal with these two.

Such pathetic human beings shouldn't even belong on such forums. These idiots need to be kicked and banned from this forum. @Silver please do something about this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for the late reply I've been busy.

I'm pissed of that I was dragged into this by simply buying the device. The setup was sold to me and since then I've upgraded therefor I decided to sell it as it was not being used. I gave @OnePowerfulCorsa a call and he accused me of being a thief and started insisting that he was goin to give my father a call, based on what he had said to me, I admit I was rude to him.

The fact remains I didn't have any involvement in the agreement made between @Riaan Aitkem and @OnePowerfulCorsa . I paid for the setup so to my understanding it was mine to do with what ever I wanted.

I do not appreciate the fact that I was being accused of stealing and the comments above are less then savoury.

I could have simply keep the setup as I did pay for it at the end of the day, but I gave @OnePowerfulCorsa a call and agreed that I will drop off the setup as I don't want any further involvement with this entire issue.

This was an unnecessary waste of my time, and now I'm going to miss my evening prayer to drop the device off.

I hope this give clarification on the situation @Silver @Gizmo @Rob Fisher

Sorry for the late reply I've been busy.

I'm pissed of that I was dragged into this by simply buying the device. The setup was sold to me and since then I've upgraded therefor I decided to sell it as it was not being used. I gave @OnePowerfulCorsa a call and he accused me of being a thief and started insisting that he was goin to give my father a call, based on what he had said to me, I admit I was rude to him.

Nizo and I have come to an agreement. Seems that Riaan Aitkem sold the items to him even though it was not his to sell. Just to clarify this point above: When Nizo called me we were both somewhat pissed and had a go at each other. I asked him to respond on the forum to prove that he was innocent in the matter but he said that I must not tell him what to do, obviously out of anger, and we ended the call. From my posts above I did not say that Nizo stole anything but asked him where he got them from and I suspect the item might have been sold to him by the person we lent it to.

What upset me even more is that I could see Nizo viewing my profile on the forum but he wasn't replying to my post. I also saw that Riaan and Nizo were friends on Facebook and there were several pictures of them on each other's pages.

The fact remains I didn't have any involvement in the agreement made between @Riaan Aitkem and @OnePowerfulCorsa . I paid for the setup so to my understanding it was mine to do with what ever I wanted.

I do not appreciate the fact that I was being accused of stealing and the comments above are less then savoury.

If it came across as if I was accusing you, I apologise but you will see from my posts I asked you to confirm from where you obtained the device.

I could have simply keep the setup as I did pay for it at the end of the day, but I gave @OnePowerfulCorsa a call and agreed that I will drop off the setup as I don't want any further involvement with this entire issue.

This was an unnecessary waste of my time, and now I'm going to miss my evening prayer to drop the device off.

I hope this give clarification on the situation @Silver @Gizmo @Rob Fisher

Waste of my time as well and has broken my trust. I will be very hesitant to lend something to anyone on this forum again. I would rather just give the item away then have all this hassle again. It seems as if @Nizo and I were taken for a ride and @Riaan Aitkem should be banned.

I will update once I have received my stuff back from @Nizo

I am happy to report that Nizo dropped off the mod and tank as promised. I am glad it turned out well in the end.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I remember a being in a similar situation with a sega 16bit console...good u didn't get the dad involved! Could have been painful..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back