Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey guys and girls I'm looking for broken mods

Requirements: has working 510 connection
Reason: testing out a new project
Thanks all and I will accept donations but I don't mind buying them off you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a Wismec Presa 40W which you can have for the price of the Aramex shipping (R99). Works perfectly as long as it's on passthrough - otherwise it won't fire. I can throw in 2 20W isticks as well if you want? The 510 threads are stripped on both but if you are an experimenter you might find a use for the parts. Let me know if you're interested.

I have a Wismec Presa 40W which you can have for the price of the Aramex shipping (R99). Works perfectly as long as it's on passthrough - otherwise it won't fire. I can throw in 2 20W isticks as well if you want? The 510 threads are stripped on both but if you are an experimenter you might find a use for the parts. Let me know if you're interested.

Thank you for getting back to me I will let you know soon thanks so much

Well someone else would also like those mods also for a experiment thanks a lot for your help

Hi @Crockett I would be happy to take the broken mods off your hands. Been looking for mods with stripped 510's to experiment with and any other mods to see what they made of electronically.
Been chatting to @chris17 on tappatalk and he has found what he needed.

Last edited:
I have a busted Sigelei 150TC you can take. PM me to arrange collection if you want it

I have a busted Sigelei 150TC you can take. PM me to arrange collection if you want it
Hi @Dirge. Sending PM now thanks. Will owe you a repair if within my abilities in the future.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back