Wanted: Sigelei 213 (wishful thinking...)

theyettie

Experienced Vaper
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Item wanted: Sig 213

Price Preference: Let's talk

Condition
: Very good

Age of the item
: Let's see

Location of item
: Northcliff/Fairland/Randburg/Westrand

Delivery/Collection
: I'll collect or pay shipping

Reason
: I've got one and I want another!!

Picture here
: You know what it looks like... :p

I'm probably gonna ridiculed for this and it's probably gonna be a very simple answer. But what is CUD?
Naaa it isn't used much on this forum but stands for in this instance Compulsive Upgrade Disorder.

I'm about to pull the trigger on this 1..
Can the fellow vapers tell me if its worth the hype..I've seen some guys had minor isuues with them..not firing at times..

Can the fellow vapers tell me if its worth the hype..I've seen some guys had minor isuues with them..not firing at times..
It's worth it for sure. The misfire issue happens when the screen goes to sleep and you hit the fire button at that exact moment.

Pull that trigger!!!! You won't be sorry.

I was playing with a mates one. Loved the feel of it in my hand. It really is beautifull. Everything about it made me smile while using it.

I was playing with a mates one. Loved the feel of it in my hand. It really is beautifull. Everything about it made me smile while using it.
Just read my post again. Sounds dodgy hahaha. Im talking about the sig213 in case anybodies minds ran in another direction

Just read my post again. Sounds dodgy hahaha. Im talking about the sig213 in case anybodies minds ran in another direction

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I nearly pissed myself now!!! Thanks Jakey, you just made my day!!!!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I nearly pissed myself now!!! Thanks Jakey, you just made my day!!!!
in all honesty, the sig is probably the nicest mod ive held. just oozes class!

Referring to your mate's "sig" I presume:D:p Must be if it "oozes class"!
enough now!!!!!!

Let me try this again.... i don't own one myself but i think that anybody who is inclined to purchase the Sigelei213 will not be unhappy if they go ahead and get one. (nothing that can be misconstrued in that statement) I'm going to be extra cautious in my posts from now on.

in all honesty, the sig is probably the nicest mod ive held. just oozes class!

I've played with mine extensively and I agree, it oozes class!! (Sorry, I had to sneak one more in there).

On a serious note, it is the best mod I've owned thus far. I love my Sig.

Last edited:
Back