Wasp Nano RTA

This should be amazing, with the Wasp's whistle and that bottom airflow, you will carry a musical fountain with you.

This should be amazing, with the Wasp's whistle and that bottom airflow, you will carry a musical fountain with you.
I got the RDA a while ago and couldn't understand why everyone liked it so much.

I used a normal round wire coil and had lots of spitback, whistle and muted flavour.

Last week I put a fused clapton in it with lots of cotton - No more spitback or whistling and great flavour!

I'm considering getting another one and selling my other single coil RDAs.

I got the RDA a while ago and couldn't understand why everyone liked it so much.

I used a normal round wire coil and had lots of spitback, whistle and muted flavour.

Last week I put a fused clapton in it with lots of cotton - No more spitback or whistling and great flavour!

I'm considering getting another one and selling my other single coil RDAs.
Dont get me wrong, I love my wasp, but even if you get the whistling sorted, it still makes a noise

I still have my WASP RDA in daily use.

It's proof that flavour and a great product doesn't need to cost R1m. I hope this is as revolutionary as the RDA was.

Last edited:
I love both my wasp nano Rda's.

Currently running a quad framed alien in one and a normal tri core fused Clapton In the other.

No whistle or spit back and the flavour is AMAZING.

If only I could find that elusive clear glass one, then I'll also have 2 in daily use :think:
Bought a second hand wasp nano from someone sometime back and it has the clear cap.

If I manage to get in touch with the guy I will definitely ask him where he got it from bro

It looks cool but at only 2ml I don't understand why you would want that above the RDTA.

When I get new juice or to test my diy juice.I use the wasp for this.don't think I have really gotten much better bang for buck from any other rda/rta.love it

Bought a second hand wasp nano from someone sometime back and it has the clear cap.

If I manage to get in touch with the guy I will definitely ask him where he got it from bro
Thanks @BATMAN . That would be appreciated.

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

Thanks @BATMAN . That would be appreciated.

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
They were available from 3FVape, currently out of stock. I’m hoping the come back into stock.
http://www.3fvape.com/rebuildable-a...earch_query=Wasp+rdta&results=14#.XD-EpRqxWf0
Haven’t seen them anywhere in SA though, but I can’t visit every website.

Would seem that Fasttech has them in stock, but courier kills the deal an slowboat is a bit long. Anyone interested in a group buy, maybe it can be done .
https://m.fasttech.com/products/0/10021459/9650419-authentic-oumier-wasp-nano-rdta-rebuildable

Last edited:
They were available from 3FVape, currently out of stock. I’m hoping the come back into stock.
http://www.3fvape.com/rebuildable-a...earch_query=Wasp+rdta&results=14#.XD-EpRqxWf0
Haven’t seen them anywhere in SA though, but I can’t visit every website.

Would seem that Fasttech has them in stock, but courier kills the deal an slowboat is a bit long. Anyone interested in a group buy, maybe it can be done .
https://m.fasttech.com/products/0/10021459/9650419-authentic-oumier-wasp-nano-rdta-rebuildable
Thanks @Room Fogger . Might just get one on FastTech when I run my next order there

Please let me know if you don’t mind someone piggybacking on your order to share costs, I miss my wasp rda, but have fallen in love with the rdta..
No problem. Hopefully running an order month end, if my kids can stop finding extra mural activities to do. :rofl:

No problem. Hopefully running an order month end, if my kids can stop finding extra mural activities to do. :rofl:
Sounds good for me, I just have to provide food and data to mine, no more extramurals, both students. Makes my life a bit less complicated but only by a small percentage.

Which vape shop would that be, most of us Gautengers don’t know all the shops!
i don't think he has a shop, as far as i know he sells by word of mouth. bought my topside from him, excellent service. if i recall @KZOR got the topside from him too.

Back