Wat vape jy?

Adephi

Who farted?
LV

Awards
Has anybody tried these guys before:

www.watvapejy.co.za

Looks like somebody figured out diy and trying to make a buck.

If you look at the rest of the shop I dont think many people will admit to shopping there on a public forum.

www.watvapejy.co.za

If you look at the rest of the shop I dont think many people will admit to shopping there on a public forum.
Bro, that is where Afrikaans Rappers buy their vape goods, nothing wrong with it at all. Nou het jy Die n Antwoord.

Groete

www.watvapejy.co.za

@Adephi - I think that it might possibly be mixed (or at least bottled) in quite a dusty (music) rehearsal studio in Pretoria. I rehearsed there with a band a few times and saw lots of bottles of the Wat vape jy? juice, as well as many empty bottles on a desk there (of course, I have no way of definitely knowing if it was mixed / bottled there {and I did not ask}, but it did appear to me as if at least the bottling might have been done there)

Omw it sounds dodgy.

At like the naming of the "diaken pilletjies". Will go well in an order with some Julius Malema toilet paper

Thanx, had a lekker laugh now.

I've actually seen someone vape this stuff somewhere.
Didn't try it though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its the guys from the http://www.watkykjy.co.za/ website, been active for years. Dont know but the quality of the juice thou, never tried it.

I know about the blog. Reading it now and then. Love the news articles. Although its nsfw, just as a warning.

Thats where I saw the juice. And recon its most likely cooked up in somebody's garage or something

Back