Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
--- Admin approved ---

Greetings forum members.

Me and a few friends are having a casual vape meet this coming saturday
At

News Cafe Roodepoort

1, Town Square Shopping Center, Cnr. H Potgiete Str & Albert Str, Weltevredenpark, Roodepoort, 1732

011 475 9172

We have made plans to meet up at about 1 in the afternoon and kuier and vape. No selling of vape gear will be allowed by me and the newscafe but vendors are welcome to join us.

Invite and lets see what the westrand can do on such short notice.

@Halfdaft Customs +1
@Room Fogger
@TheV
@antonherbst +3

If you are keen to join us just mark below with a comment how many peeps you bringing with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ayyyyy if I weren’t working I would be in to see Julle manne! Geniet dit mense

Last call for persons and forum members interested to join us at the vaoe meet.

Its going to be epic fun with the confirmed peoples.

Wish this was next weekend, couldn't make this weekend :(

Would have been there. But working. Hope u guys have an awesome evening

Eish, and there I am all skewe bek en al. :cool: And yes,I was responsible for the cloud, that's why @antonherbst had to take another one, otherwise you would not have known who else was there.:) Thanks for everyone that made this a great afternoon, looking forward to the next one, and especially for Anton who organized it. We had a fogging good time!;)

Depending on where it is going to be I may have to show some leg for Anton and wife to be blinded so they slow down so that I can catch a lift.:D I fit quite nicely on a roof rack, just slow down in the corners. It will look like the Orient Express on the N1, but that's how I roll. :GODZILLA: Also real proud that I travelled light and only took 6 mods with, thankfully that proved to be enough!

Eish, and there I am all skewe bek en al. :cool: And yes,I was responsible for the cloud, that's why @antonherbst had to take another one, otherwise you would not have known who else was there.:) Thanks for everyone that made this a great afternoon, looking forward to the next one, and especially for Anton who organized it. We had a fogging good time!;)

Depending on where it is going to be I may have to show some leg for Anton and wife to be blinded so they slow down so that I can catch a lift.:D I fit quite nicely on a roof rack, just slow down in the corners. It will look like the Orient Express on the N1, but that's how I roll. :GODZILLA: Also real proud that I travelled light and only took 6 mods with, thankfully that proved to be enough!

Always a pleasure to join comunities of people and always welcome to join in on a trip to where ever it is.

--- Admin approved ---

Greetings forum members.

Me and a few friends are having a casual vape meet this coming saturday
At

News Cafe Roodepoort

1, Town Square Shopping Center, Cnr. H Potgiete Str & Albert Str, Weltevredenpark, Roodepoort, 1732

011 475 9172

We have made plans to meet up at about 1 in the afternoon and kuier and vape. No selling of vape gear will be allowed by me and the newscafe but vendors are welcome to join us.

Invite and lets see what the westrand can do on such short notice.

@Halfdaft Customs +1
@Room Fogger
@TheV
@antonherbst +3

If you are keen to join us just mark below with a comment how many peeps you bringing with.
Only saw this now. Please tag me in the next one.

Thanks for the photos @antonherbst
Must have been great to have good quality chats with the guys and girls
Hope to make one when i can

Back