What are some tips for someone getting into vaping?

mdmijan

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Vaping has become increasingly popular compared to traditional cigarettes and marijuana. One of the factors that have popularized vaping is that it has less harmful effects than the traditional options for smokers. Some of the common tricks used by vapers include French Inhale, Ghost Inhale, Blowing O’s, Waterfall and Vapor Bubble. These tricks are easy to learn as explained below:

a. Ghost/Snap Inhale.

Also popularized as mushroom cloud, this simple method involves preventing sucking of the cloud by blowing it out. The user should allow the device to linger in the mouth before pushing the vapour into a ball. The process is repeated to ensure that the vapour is exhaled in short round bursts. The process is followed by quick attempts to inhale vapour into the mouth, revealing ‘ghost vapour’ as the vapour returns.

b. The Dragon

This method will help you appear like a monstrous dragon. To appear this way, begin your vaping by dragging long vapor from the device. Ensure that you do not inhale the vapour but instead force it out through the nose and two ends of the mouth.

You may feel a little uncomfortable with the shape of your lips. However, you will master it with practice and be able to create the monster without building a block at the centre of the lips or using your tongue.

c. The Tornado

This is a popular trick that involves spinning vapor on a flat surface to make it appear like a tornado. To make the tornado, take in vapor and attempt breathing of the table as in the first trick. Place the pinkie and ring fingers in a vertical position on the table with the vapor between them. Rapidly remove your hand from the table to form a rise and spin tornado. You can increase the number of fingers as you practice to create a more complex tornado.

d. The Waterfall

This trick involves creating a seemingly heavier substance that flows out of the bottle. Use a water bottle with frozen water at the bottom. Blow vape inside the bottle and pour it out to create the impression of a waterfall.

e. Vapor Bubble

It involves tapping vapor in a big bubble to create an impressive mixture of water, vapor and soap. Put a plastic bottle with a cut bottom into soapy water. Blow into the shallow end of the bottle to form a vapour bubble.

f. Liquid Mist

This trick is popular in clubs or parties where drinks are served. It entails blowing mist at the top of the drink and making it appear as part of whatever is served in the container.

You need tumbler or glass that is half-filled with a cold drink. Take as much vape as possible into your mouth. Touch the rim of the tumbler as if drinking then exhale the vapor.

g. Blowing O’s

This trick entails creating letter O with your vapor. Take a long drag and ensure that it remains suspended in your throat. Place your tongue at the bottom of your mouth near the back. Form an O shape with your lips and start making quick pulse movements from your lungs to let out vapor shaped as letter O.

h. JellyFish

This trick is associated with elevation of vape cred among those who practice it. It entails pushing a small O ring inside a bigger one to create an image of a jellyfish. To create a JellyFish, take a deep drag from your vaping pen, just enough to blow a ring. Use you hand to push the O ring as you blow it. Reduce the diameter of the O made by your lips and blow a smaller circle. Push the smaller circle towards the centre while adding a little flair. Inhale all that is left as you enjoy your jellyfish.

i. Blowing Triangles

Circular rings have become popular with almost every person, creating the need to try something more impressive. To blow triangles, you have to combine the efforts of your mouth and fingers.

Take a long drag from your device and blow the O ring. Tap the ring on three sides using your fingers to create a triangular ring.

j. Multiple O’s

Double and Triple O’s is the most common form of this trick. Blowing O’s is the oldest trick in smoking, meaning that a person has to do something extraordinary in order to stand out from the rest. Try to exhale at least three O’s at a go to awe your audience.

Take a deep draw from your vape pen. Put a finger at the middle of your O-shaped lips while gently tapping your throat using the other hand. The process looks complicated for starters but experience will make it seem easier. You should create enough rings to draw the attention of people in the entire room.

You may get to a point of inventing your own vape tricks. However, you first need to build experience using information from existing vapers. As vape pens penetrate the vaping market, identify your most appropriate brand and stick to it, while at the same time being experimental enough to discover whether any new products in the market suit your tastes and preferences better. However, you should understand that most of these tricks do not necessarily require the best vape pen to practice and perfect.

Vaping is arguably healthier than traditional smoking. As people embrace this fact, vaping is becoming the future of smoking. We hope that this piece will help you be as cool as you wish when enjoying your time with friends.

Well, you get into vaping to stop smoking, if you don't smoke, definitely don't start vaping! It is still harmful even though its much less harmful than smoking. That being said, if you getting off the smokes get a small pod device and some flavoured juices you might like and go from there, if you like it, upgrade and see how far the rabbit hole goes, if not , take the red pill and back to the Matrix without losing a bunch of money.

Vaping is arguably healthier than traditional smoking. As people embrace this fact, vaping is becoming the future of smoking. We hope that this piece will help you be as cool as you wish when enjoying your time with friends.

I don't vape to be cool or for the tricks and fun of it.
After 34 years of smoking I was unable to go one floor up without loosing my breath, after 5 years of vaping I play basketball again, to me there is nothing arguable about "vaping is better than smoking".

This so called being cool isn't going to help in our fight against all the bad (made up) press, and flawed studies, surprised if this thread doesn't get deleted!

Agree

Why? He didn't break any rules.
Because of the first point you quoted! I have seen removed threads and/or posts removed plenty of times that put vaping in a bad light but you don't have to agree with me!

I am with @Timwis on this one... could not see the actual purpose of the post and after sending @mdmijan a DM kindly asking him to post in the "Introduce yourselves" thread I have not received any feedback, nor has he read my message and no further posts afterwards either. Maybe it was a fly-by just to test the waters of the forum.

There is enough YT Vids where you can learn to do tricks and funny business with vaping, if you are that way inclined.

Nothing wrong with a random post, maybe [USERGROUP=3]@Admins[/USERGROUP] can move it to the Newby's Corner to something like "Cloudbuilding" or "Tricks of the Trade" or something else.

I am with @Timwis on this one... could not see the actual purpose of the post and after sending @mdmijan a DM kindly asking him to post in the "Introduce yourselves" thread I have not received any feedback, nor has he read my message and no further posts afterwards either. Maybe it was a fly-by just to test the waters of the forum.

There is enough YT Vids where you can learn to do tricks and funny business with vaping, if you are that way inclined.

Nothing wrong with a random post, maybe [USERGROUP=3]@Admins[/USERGROUP] can move it to the Newby's Corner to something like "Cloudbuilding" or "Tricks of the Trade" or something else.
When i saw the title i actually thought it was a new vaper seeking advice only to find it was about doing backflips and somersaults with your vaper!

Or maybe i am a five year old and like to play in sandpits section!

Because of the first point you quoted! I have seen removed threads and/or posts removed plenty of times that put vaping in a bad light but you don't have to agree with me!

On every Vapecon event "cloud chasing" and "vape tricks" competition was featured. Do I find it silly, yes and I still had a blast on every event.

If the OP is in the wrong section admins will move it accordingly, but simply deleting the thread just because you don't like it, is wrong.

Last edited:
Back