What Are You Waiting For?

I'm waiting for the new TFC Elite. It's on its way! Can't wait to see how they can improve on TFC! :h:
TFC.jpg

I have been pondering this for a long time. Order placed with @Zeki Hilmi and now to stay patient while this is being crafted.

Part of the blame lies with my mate @Tai - first the Spade a few days ago (I love it) and now he has pushed me over the edge to order this piece of art

1487b13c5e7624d21de6c3693a2cfc87.jpg

Sent by iDad's iPhone

I have been pondering this for a long time. Order placed with @Zeki Hilmi and now to stay patient while this is being crafted.

Part of the blame lies with my mate @Tai - first the Spade a few days ago (I love it) and now he has pushed me over the edge to order this piece of art

Glad to be of service... It's going to rock your world

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Sent by iDad's iPhone
Dont blame me - all I said was look at this pretty picture :-D

I am waiting for an Artery Hive Kit I won in a competition from Heavens Gifts.

authentic-artery-hive-.jpg

The only problem is that the plane ex Singapore has been in the air for over two weeks. I don't hold out much hope. No one carries that much fuel. Come to think of it my last order flew for well over a month. There must be thousands of aircraft circling over JHB waiting to land.

One citadel arrived. Waiting for one more.
And Orion pods.
And some spares from lostvape, which they graciously agreed to send over, without me having to ship device to them first.

Juggerknot Mini is inbound... I hope to have it in hand this week still...

Snap Brommer... same here one times Juggerknot mine, should be here in Durban by Friday as it us in Kempton as we speak.
Then to my big excitement :clap2: i am awaiting my Rebel Mod Dna75w (26650 )from the Uk...
It was shiped in September, but with SAPO current service level, i should have it by December.:wait:

Snap Brommer... same here one times Juggerknot mine, should be here in Durban by Friday as it us in Kempton as we speak.
Then to my big excitement :clap2: i am awaiting my Rebel Mod Dna75w (26650 )from the Uk...
It was shiped in September, but with SAPO current service level, i should have it by December.:wait:

Ordered three atty's, courtesy of my patrons, i thought would be interesting to review. Should get it in the next week.

1) Hugsvape Piper 24mm RDA : the best deck i have seen for vertical builds ..... we will see
2) Advken Twirl 24mm RDA : Love a 24mm with a 22mm deck, interesting airflow
3) ThunderHead Honeycomb 22mm RTA : Great looking RTA with a deck that potentially could deliver super flavor

Hugsvape Piper 24mm RDA.jpg
Advken Twirl 24mm RDA.jpg

ThunderHead Honeycomb 22mm RTA.jpg

Back