What Are You Waiting For?

Waiting for vape stuff from:

BumbleBee
The Vape Den
Sir Vape
And a big a## order from BLCK Vapour to get mixing again. :D

After a week of loading stuff into a cart and then discarding and reloading and checking recipes again, I finally ordered my flavours, base, bottles, etc. to get this DIY e-liquid thing started. I can't wait!

After a week of loading stuff into a cart and then discarding and reloading and checking recipes again, I finally ordered my flavours, base, bottles, etc. to get this DIY e-liquid thing started. I can't wait!

Haha, I know all about that. I must have chucked and reloaded at least 3 times for my latest order, between getting the price to where I was satisfied and the number of recipes I wanted to make. Best of luck to you on your DIY journey! Going DIY for juice was the best decision I’ve made. :)

CBE Double Mango and various other concentrates / nic salt from flavorworld.
cannoli saltnic and zero pods / various other items from juicyJoes.
Artery Pal 2 and saltnic from vapecartel.

Currently waiting for the below

Vaporesso Zero from Vaporesso china & Mofo Vape Reviews

renova-zero-p5497-11334_image.jpg

Vaporesso Aurora Play Kit from Vaporesso China

vaporesso-aurora-play-pod-kit-8.jpg

And a Voopoo X217 from VooPoo

vopoo-x-217-10-of-11.jpg

Cannot wait to receive them, excited to try nic salt and also really needed an upgrade mod from my trusty Sigelei 213 fuchai which ive had for 3 years now.

All won on this here forum!

Last edited:
Currently waiting for the below

Vaporesso Zero from Vaporesso china

renova-zero-p5497-11334_image.jpg

Vaporesso Aurora Play Kit from Vaporesso China

vaporesso-aurora-play-pod-kit-8.jpg

And a Voopoo X217 from VooPoo

vopoo-x-217-10-of-11.jpg

Cannot wait to receive them, excited to try nic salt and also really needed an upgrade mod from my trusty Sigelei 213 fuchai which ive had for 3 years now.

All won on this here forum!
Nice. I don't win stuff on the forum, but I think that's directly related to the fact that I stopped entering competitions. #facepalm

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

Code Red status in Durban because the Red Pill stock is dangerously low and has almost reached DEFCON 1 which is at the 100ml mark... current status is 120ml's... satellite tracking feedback is that the critical stock is on its way and probably at the TCG warehouse in Pinetown tonight ready for delivery tomorrow.

Code Red status will remain until TCG drives down the driveway tomorrow!
RedPill 001.JPG

Back