What Are You Waiting For?

I'm waiting for VapeX

31st July 2022 - 8 Plantation Road, Edenvale, Johannesburg

- 18 vendors.
- Sponsored free wifi hot-spot by a Boost Networks.
- Restaurant and bar (open).
- additional food trucks will be present (incl Halal).
- DJ / music.
- Secure parking.
- Tickets sold at door

no under 18's

Couldn't find any stock locally, so a friend helped me import these. Unfortunately we only realized that these are only the single coil version once they landed in SA, but lucky for me that is the only way I use them. Looking forward to throwing the blue ones on some special mods. Should arrive from him this week

IMG-20220902-WA0005.jpg

Couldn't find any stock locally, so a friend helped me import these. Unfortunately we only realized that these are only the single coil version once they landed in SA, but lucky for me that is the only way I use them. Looking forward to throwing the blue ones on some special mods. Should arrive from him this week

View attachment 262157

Dibs on the black one...

Stratum V10 White Delrin is a special one-of-a-kind made especially for me! While I love the look of the Elfelorn Super Tusk Ivory, the Delrin is a lot more resilient to dropping! It's on a slow boat from Russia. Not sure how they managed to get it out of Russia. My guess is through Turkey because that's where the parcel is right now.
Stratum V10 Delrin Sep 22.jpg

Also waiting on this to be delivered tomorrow. The very last special edition Throat Punch VapinArchitect Arkon squonk mod left in stock. These have so much space to work on. My special spanners fit effortlessly to clean contacts etc. and I love the feel of it. I bought one 2nd hand and have since acquired more brand new. My credit card is totally broken, but I feel it was worth it. Will post a group photo when I have them setup the way I intend to use them.

download (1).jpgdownload.jpg

Weird... but I like it. Bit of wasted space, and can see a lot of leaky wicking attempts in your not too distant future, but different is sometimes the doorway to something interesting.
The way this has been explained to me is the whole concept means the opposite! Myself looking at the pics I am thinking the e-liquid will just leak out the drip tip when turned upside down but apparently not! The modder only uses RDA's as he doesn't like tanks because they leak due to differences in pressure (Vacuum) and temperature and because this is an open chamber so doesn't have a vacuum you get no leaking!

The way this has been explained to me is the whole concept means the opposite! Myself looking at the pics I am thinking the e-liquid will just leak out the drip tip when turned upside down but apparently not! The modder only uses RDA's as he doesn't like tanks because they leak due to differences in pressure (Vacuum) and temperature and because this is an open chamber so doesn't have a vacuum you get no leaking!
The fact the cotton and coil will be submerged in e-liquid is less of a concern to me because I had a tank about 7 years ago which had no chamber and the stock coils were just like elongated pre-wound coils you would use in an RTA or RDA just longer and pre-wicked, and that worked great the difference the tank did use a vacuum so got some leaking especially after a refill but just in line with pretty much any tank at the time!

The way this has been explained to me is the whole concept means the opposite! Myself looking at the pics I am thinking the e-liquid will just leak out the drip tip when turned upside down but apparently not!

Looking at the videos I can't see how the juice won't just pour out the drip tip when upside down.

There are some vids on here:

In the vids they use a silica wick as well as cotton and mesh. Interesting

Last edited:
Very interesting @Timwis

theres probably a reason it’s called the “Volcano” :p

Back