What Are You Waiting For?

Have the black version... also bought after the @KZOR review. Money well spent even though I really didn't need anymore RDA's. It is still on my Minikin VGOD that may make it's black Avo24 jealous. No fear though Avo Girl, it won't replace you.
Isn't it ironic how we all play the blame game?lol enjoy your RDA @Spydro ,

I have been hunting for an authentic NarTa RDTA for a long time but there are only flipper priced NarTa's around and I refuse to pay flipper prices. A good mate made a plan for me and I have a precious NarTa inbound at RRP! :h:
View attachment 85225
I think it's a slam dunk that Rob had the most enviable collection on the forum! Would love to hear his favorite RDA,RTA or RDTA, and mods.

Last edited:
Bought some HE gear this morning that is coming from Greece to use on some of my older mech gear mostly, plus another 22mm RDA from them w/extra squonk pin for the older mechs, Reos, TC Mods and maybe an E-Pipe if I figure out which of them I'm interested in. With their customer service I should have them in hand by Friday afternoon/Saturday, or no later than Monday.

Speaking of customer service... the package from HK that was due in hand 3/16 still has not shipped like it was promised shipped this time on 3/20. So the damn seller lied again.

That is really upsetting that they promised twice but still havent delivered
Sorry @Spydro
:mad:

Will be waiting to hear back from my local vape gear supplier who starting next week will be on the hunt doing some snooping around for me in the back alley's of the world of vape gear. :)

Will be waiting to hear back from my local vape gear supplier who starting next week will be on the hunt doing some snooping around for me in the back alley's of the world of vape gear. :)

1. "Errands" late at night? check.
2. Lives in Nevada desert? check.
3. Back alley connections? check.

@Spydro is confirmed mob boss.

1. "Errands" late at night? check.
2. Lives in Nevada desert? check.
3. Back alley connections? check.

@Spydro is confirmed mob boss.

Mob boss no. :lipssealed: But I do have some serious connections here that I hobnobbed with back in my socially active days. :)

Showcase Atlanta opens today and a good friend did a tour of the show last night for me and she walked past the Fury Woods stand and a Senator caught my eye... PayPay became active and one of those beauties will be on its way to me real soon!
Senator1.jpg Senator2.jpg Senator3.jpg
Senator5.jpg Senator6.jpg

Oh my gosh @Rob Fisher
This 3rd party virtual tour of Showcase might be quite an expensive online escapade it seems
I think you should switch it all off and go have a braai outside :D

I did switch off at 01:30am and went to bed... it was all too much to see! :confused:

Shame Rob
Sorry to hear
Must be torture for you to see all the high end vendors showcasing their wares...
Id love to be a fly on the wall in your vape cave when you are checking it out on the video stream. Hehe

Awaiting the arrival of my authentic RNV Mods Sebone. Some great reviews on this hunk of brass, can't wait.

Attachments

• IMG_5181.JPG
    IMG_5181.JPG
    23.7 KB · Views: 38
Enough desire to go to my mail place to pick up some vape mail that's been sitting there for days.
lackdesire.jpg

What is waiting for you at the mail place @Spydro ?
Maybe we can help to fuel the desire to go get it...

Nothing special. just some more backup DIY supplies that I don't have an immediate need for, and might not need for months yet. So I have no need to make a special trip out just for them.

The vape mail due from Greece will be delivered to my door Monday (if the DHL driver finds my place).

Only other vape mail due has not shown any tracking movement since it was paid for weeks ago. With your track record in SA, it suggests it's addressed to "SA" rather than "USA". ;) Actually, the problem is entirely the seller who stated it was shipped 3/5 and it wasn't... then supposedly shipped 3/20, and neither of the tracking systems confirm that. The second time he promised I would get it by 3/28. The only thing he as done so far that I can confirm is lie, so we'll see. Packages from that part of the world typically get to me in 5-8 days.

Well my wife finally got me to order her a new AL-85 with a Hadaly after she couldn't stop using mine this holiday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bce01cf7f2363597c3debadf6c2889b4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back