What Are You Waiting For?

I must say, I feel just a wee bit sick after pulling the trigger on this mod by Epsilon mods.

BUT ,how awesome is this mod? Will be in my hand end of next week just in time for the Skyline (wink wink, nudge nudge).

Attachments

• IMG_5274.JPG
    IMG_5274.JPG
    128.3 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_5275.JPG
    IMG_5275.JPG
    118 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_5276.JPG
    IMG_5276.JPG
    130.4 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_5271.PNG
    IMG_5271.PNG
    139.8 KB · Views: 87
I must say, I feel just a wee bit sick after pulling the trigger on this mod by Epsilon mods.

BUT ,how awesome is this mod? Will be in my hand end of next week just in time for the Skyline (wink wink, nudge nudge).
That is going to be one mean setup. Beautiful mod.

That is just beautiful! Just wow. Stunning. Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This could be in the vape mail but it's not. This mod took 5 days to come to Cape Town half way around the world and is in my living room but I only get back next Thursday. This is going to be the longest week EVER!!!! Now to keep the wife from opening it is another story altogether.

Waiting on my first online buy. New to the Vape Community so I'm super excited. A few years ago, I bought me some or other vape pen thing. Not even sure what the name was or what tank it used or at what wattage it vaped or even what juice I had with it. I just could not get that vape pen thing. After a few weeks, I gave it away.
Until a few weeks ago, my brother started vaping. I visited him but forgot my smokes in the car. While braaing, I was going to go to my car and get my smokes when he offered that I take a few swigs of his PICO Mega. I fell inlove instantly. Vaped on that thing all day without feeling the urge to go fetch my smokes in the car. That day, I smoked 2 cigarettes in total - my first was driving to him in the morning and the last (that day) was before going to bed that night.
The next day, I hopped onto the internet and started doing some research. Researched a bit more and by the end of that week, I had placed my first online order for some vape goodies. So... as things stand, I wait.
Somewhere, in between, Hong Kong and Sunny SA, is where this beauty finds itself now.

alien_85_silver.jpg

Complete with Baby Beast tank. :partyhat:
Excited for days!!! :ole:
The wait is killing me. The smoking of cigarettes is killing me more though!!! :sifone:
It's only been around 7 days since I placed my order. :smash2:

It must be so much easier for you guys to wait though since you have goodies to vape on while you wait! :thumbsup:

PS: I've said it once and will say it again... Great Community and spirit you guys have going here on this forum!

Just got the best news in a while.
My package has arrived on SA soil!!! :clap:
I'm so excited! But, with that being said, the reality that I have made peace with is that it's gna take, probably, another 4 weeks before I can get to hold this beauty in my hands.
It's crazy that it's taken 10 days from day of order until today for that package to make it's way from Hong Kong to SA but, it's gna take 4 more weeks for that item to move from OR Thambo to Cape Mail in Epping. :doh:

I'm still excited though. Expected the package to only be in SA after Easter. 10 days aint bad at all.

Here are my updates. Can the seasoned importers give some info on timelines I could expect from here on out please?

17Track

Screenshot_2017-04-10-09-55-53-1.png

@playa4life it could be a few more weeks until the package is in your hand.

IMG_7313.JPG
IMG_7314.JPG

After my package arrived in the country it took 27 days to get delivered.

I'm still waiting for this .. Since feb

IMG_4896.JPG
IMG_7316.JPG

Definitely not for the impatient

Thanx @Stosta

Looks like you should have that Mad Dog pretty soon @Gersh

As for me...

Looking at the processes followed, mine still needs to get to:
Processing Center - in about 15 days.
Then sit at Processing Center for another two or so days.
Then it should be off to:
Customs - After about 2 days.
Then, it should sit at customs for around another week before I get notified that I can collect.

Maybe add in another week or two here and there coz of all the public holidays we have approaching us...

I'm setting myself up for collection around end of May.
This gives me enough time to get my 18650's and charger at end of April and some nice e-liquids come end of May when I will finally be able to start vaping.
This waiting game and the stinkies are killing me :bash:

Hope it clears customs soon! Hate having to wait for stuff.

As for myself, right now I'm waiting for my Wismec Predator and a ton of flavour concentrates. Stocks ran low (although I only mixed MTL mixes before now, going to start mixing DTL ones.. still debating between 3mg and 6mg nic for those... using 3mg commercial juice now and it does nothing for me. With my luck, however, 6mg is going to be peppery a.f.)

For sometime around July/August when I'll need to order another 10,000 mls of base. Other than that nothing else at all vape related in the foreseeable future. :)

I managed to get onto a list for some 4DCB Billet Box panels by Mike Chesterton! Still work in progress and should be ready for shipping tomorrow... can't wait!
Green Panels.jpg

I won the whole range of opus electro juices on the shopwreck easter comp. 50ml

Well i got it toningt just would like to share
I got with the juices a nice Tshirt as well thanks Shipwreck Vapes
af8d79c5ccec12f8eb95e28d649a85f6.jpg

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Just got word back, my Claymore is ready to ship on Monday. Woo Hoo!

Attachments

• IMG_5532.JPG
    IMG_5532.JPG
    118.3 KB · Views: 49
Also just got word that my Alien AL85 kit is "In Transit" out of JIMC. Now, the suspense is killing me.
I expect three more updates fron here.
One: Arrived in Cape Mail?
Two: Arrived at Customs?
Three: Please collect?

Is that about right?

Excited to finally get my hands on an authentic Kayfun.
And a third Sx Mini to replace a DNA75 that had to be binned this week. Expected on Tuesday/Wednesday :)IMG_0151.JPGIMG_0153.JPG

Got vape mail and now im happy again
Eleaf istick. 200w qc
Tokugawa Rda
Pearless rda
Meduza Rdta
Predetor 228
And some juices
ca23073eebc7e6b17846d2e613e3177e.jpg

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Back