What can I make with these flavours

ja not a good idea...check this link out..they selling nicotine free caffeine loaded vape pens in the US...scary reading

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_55c8c514e4b0f1cbf1e5a202

Good lord that is scary, and on a cigalike too. I have witnessed someone having a caffeine overdose (too many red bulls in too short a time) To the point we had to rush her to the ER. Luckily she was fine but it was a real eye opener.

vaping it is a bit of a step too far IMHO especially in the world of sub-ohm vaping and 200+ watt mods. Asking for trouble if you ask me.

@Soutie something u mentioned here abt sherbert feel got me gng. international forums the guys only had luck with tfa energy at 50 50 ratio

i dropped the champagne as it was creating a dry mouthfeel (typical champagne feel) pushed the energy to 13% with 2% fw cherry berry 0.5% tfa blueberry and 0.5% koolada. we getting somewhere. wanna get booysen berry and sub for cherry berry at 50 50 ratio - much better mouth feel. the 13% energy and 50% pg gives sherberty feel which is the fizz in energy drinks.

atleast we have the fizz now

@Soutie something u mentioned here abt sherbert feel got me gng. international forums the guys only had luck with tfa energy at 50 50 ratio

i dropped the champagne as it was creating a dry mouthfeel (typical champagne feel) pushed the energy to 13% with 2% fw cherry berry 0.5% tfa blueberry and 0.5% koolada. we getting somewhere. wanna get booysen berry and sub for cherry berry at 50 50 ratio - much better mouth feel. the 13% energy and 50% pg gives sherberty feel which is the fizz in energy drinks.

atleast we have the fizz now

13% energy, to be honest I haven't tried it over 5% yet but worth a shot. Got champagne on Friday and haven't had a chance to play with it yet. Maybe try give TFA Acai a bash in place of cherry berry. The cherry berry has a very 'red' taste if I recall where as acai is a little darker. Haven't played with booysenberry yet but it's one of those that's on my endless wishlist.

Gonnna have to do a little playing tomorrow

13% energy, to be honest I haven't tried it over 5% yet but worth a shot. Got champagne on Friday and haven't had a chance to play with it yet. Maybe try give TFA Acai a bash in place of cherry berry. The cherry berry has a very 'red' taste if I recall where as acai is a little darker. Haven't played with booysenberry yet but it's one of those that's on my endless wishlist.

Gonnna have to do a little playing tomorrow

@Soutie ..thanks pgonna give acai a shot tonight. just tested at 13% and u definitely get that energy drink taste in the background. flavour doesnt increase as % go up but fizz effect does. disappointed with champagne tbh

@Soutie ..thanks pgonna give acai a shot tonight. just tested at 13% and u definitely get that energy drink taste in the background. flavour doesnt increase as % go up but fizz effect does. disappointed with champagne tbh

Nice I'll give it a try. Hopefully I'll find something to do with champagne, I hate having a flavour I have no use for, every time I look at my stash they taunt me. It's as though they know their only use is to make me realize I wasted the money on them :)

Try Strawberry Sweet with White Grape and Kiwi.
I usually just use 10% Strawberry Sweet with 6% Kiwi Double and maybe a few drops of Koolada.

Also Rainbow Sherbet at about 12% with a few drops of Blackcurrant should be nice!

Hey guys,...

so ive got a 'couple' flavours in my collection but im a bit lost for idea's as to what I can make.. any assistance would be appreciated.
i have checked on e-liquid-recipes.com but im a bit flabergasted with any other idea's apart from the ones i have already made which is basically just fruity flavours.

most should be self explanatory.
VAPO = Vapowave flavours

Cotton Candy / Ethyl Maltol
MTS Vape Wizard
Vanillin 10

acai TFA
apple VAPO
banana TFA
berries VAPO
blackberry VAPO
blackcurrant VAPO
blueberry cotton FW
bubblegum VAPO
Caramel Cinnamon Roll FW
cherry wild FW
choc mint FW
churro CAP
cloud 9 FW
cotton candy VAPO
cream fresh FA
custard VAPO
dragon fruit TFA
energy drink TFA
forest mix FA
grape VAPO
grape - white FW
grapeberry ice FW
honeydew FW
jackfruit TFA
kiwi TFA
kiwi natural FW
lemon & lime VAPO
Mango TFA
milk FW
peppermint VAPO
rainbow sherbert TFA
raspberry VAPO
red licorice TFA
rose candy TFA
spearmint VAPO
strawberry sweet CAP
strawberry taffy CAP
summer clouds FA
vanilla VAPO
watermelon candy TFA
watermelon red summer FA
Though I mix my adv,a simple ry4 menthol I'm far from a mix master.i must say l quite like cotton candy by itself.

Back