What is next step after starter kit?

The fact is at this stage that I'm sucking the coil hot-hot on all 3 starters I have (Digicig and Evolve Freshcig), I have to do a 5seconds plus sucking action just to get a decent TH. Now I was smoking 1.1mg nicotien stinkies and about 20-25 of them daily, so did research and it seemed the 12mg was about right for the amount I'm smoking. So my logic goes the e-juice is strong enough.....so it must be the hardware that is not completely up to scratch? For now is still fine, not looking back, instead stinkies smell like #$@ to me, and I don't want to get close to the smoke....is that possible after only 3weeks...to be revolted by their smell?

Hi @Smokey_Robinson - if you sucking those starter kits hot and pulling for 5 seconds just to get a decent TH - then I strongly suggest you get 18mg juices - or even 24mg juices. You may well be surprised at the satisfaction you get with the right strength juice.

I am going nearly on 1 year now - was a Rothmans Red smoker (20-25 a day like you) - and I am still on 18mg.
12mg is ok for some juices but 18mg keeps me satisfied.

Definitely get a few flavours in 18mg and give them a try.

36??? Eish didn't even know it went that high! Must be like smoking old "Elcano mini cigars". Never forget them....did my "smoke-licence" with them and some luke warm salt water on varsity....nearly died :)
Nope will upgrade hardware and if it still not enough will admit defeat and order 18mg......see you are in the juice business also @Metal Liz?

@Smokey_Robinson - don't view it as "admitting defeat" if you go for 18mg.

There are many 18mg vapers - especially among newer vapers.
In fact, given that Twisp's regular strength juices are 18mg, I'd even suggest that most vapers in SA currently are on 18mg. It's just that they are not all on the forum. We are the fringe enthusiasts ;-)

But even among the enthusiasts there are many 18mg ers
Check out this thread
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/threads/calling-all-18mg-vapers.5257/

Give it a try and see how it works for you.

@Smokey_Robinson - don't view it as "admitting defeat" if you go for 18mg.

There are many 18mg vapers - especially among newer vapers.
In fact, given that Twisp's regular strength juices are 18mg, I'd even suggest that most vapers in SA currently are on 18mg. It's just that they are not all on the forum. We are the fringe enthusiasts ;-)

Thanks @Silver. Jip had a 3 year plan....start of with 12mg for a year then go down to 6mg for a year and then year later go 0mg.....and then stop. But yes...like you said some flavours give a nice TH.....like the "ameriacan tobacco, berry mix, HS menthol sensation and RY4 in 12ml.

Also already doing some thinking and sums in my head to get a Vision Spinner2 with a Nautilus mini tank, as the more mobile option and then maybe a innokin Mvp2 also with a nautilus tank for home. But that will have to wait till after November's Tigerfishing expedition.... I'm only a honest state official :p

But even among the enthusiasts there are many 18mg ers
Check out this thread
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/threads/calling-all-18mg-vapers.5257/

Give it a try and see how it works for you.

Thanks @Silver. Jip had a 3 year plan....start of with 12mg for a year then go down to 6mg for a year and then year later go 0mg.....and then stop. But yes...like you said some flavours give a nice TH.....like the "ameriacan tobacco, berry mix, HS menthol sensation and RY4 in 12ml.

Also already doing some thinking and sums in my head to get a Vision Spinner2 with a Nautilus mini tank, as the more mobile option and then maybe a innokin Mvp2 also with a nautilus tank for home. But that will have to wait till after November's Tigerfishing expedition.... I'm only a honest state official :p

I like your plan of moving down by 6mg each year - my only suggestion would be to start on 24mg or 18mg and then move down when you feel the need.

If you get more powerful equipment, you can then go lower on the nic strength. Also, many like much airier setups to do lung hits (direct to the lung inhaling) - and then they find that their usual mouth to lung strength juices are too strong.

Don't worry though, the upside of 18mg or 24mg on a lower powered setup is you get a decent "hit" and way more battery life ;-)

Back