What is the best RDA, currently available from one of the local online stores.

where
I understood what you meant. My point is that any build that shines in another atty, is better in the Pollux (for met, that is). :p
I have tested it with all the atties I own and that is why I always go back to the pollux. I now have the pollux on all three my devices. I just haven't updated my signature yet.
does one find the pollux?

Just search Pollux rda on google. Many places that sells it.

I am currently enjoying the Pi2 RDA Clone from Lemaga, but nothing beats my all time favourite, the Doge v2 Authentic! :rock:

@Andre I've been playing with a Sapor for the past few days, it's very nice, but I prefer the Velocity for hardcore TC dripping - and then the Sapor for regular kanthal builds that I can vape while doing other stuff.

However I've found the Sapor to be quite a warm vape. What build / wattage do you run on it?
@Mike I run mine at 40joules w/ triple twisted 30g nikrothal 80 wire, heat is not an issue and great flavor.

Last edited:
Mutation X v4 !!! ALL day Everyday!! Winner! can get it from all over SA, Just get authentic.

Velocity is nice but limited airflow.

@zadiac, is the pollux a big airy draw or a tightish lung hit?

It's whatever you need it to be @Silver
It's mostly for lung hitters I'd say, but it has an adapter for normal 510 drip tips and the airflow can be closed off almost completely, so I think mouth-to-lung hitters will also benefit.
I have never used it for MTL, so I speak under correction. I'll test it.

Edit: Yup, airflow can be closed off for MTL. Very tight draw.

It's whatever you need it to be @Silver
It's mostly for lung hitters I'd say, but it has an adapter for normal 510 drip tips and the airflow can be closed off almost completely, so I think mouth-to-lung hitters will also benefit.
I have never used it for MTL, so I speak under correction. I'll test it.

Edit: Yup, airflow can be closed off for MTL. Very tight draw.

Thanks for that
Need to try it sometime!

Back