What nic content do you vape?

12mg to 18mg, depending on the device

12mg generally for lung hit devices
18mg for mouth to lung

I think nic strength has reduced considerably as the airflow and power has increased on the typical equipment.

On this forum, there are many enthusiastic vapers with high powered gear. For example, the Crius dual coil tank on a Rolo 200W. So I can fully understand 3mg and 6mg on that type of setup.

But on the tamer gear, especially mouth to lung, I still think 18mg (and sometimes 12mg) is far better and whats required for getting off the stinkies.

I so agree. In my dual Clapton Crius v3 velocity on top of my RX200 I'm vaping fruitninja 6mg from vape alchemy but.... In my Ijust2 kit I'm packing Cuban cigar 18mg.

3mg for me :)

Something interesting though.... I received a batch of 0mg max vg juices, I topped up the pg to bring it closer to 60/40 and that throat hit is sufficient. Vaping for a week nic free - daily intake around 25ml

3mg nic and i dabble with 0mg every now and again.
I have to admit that without the nic the flavours definitely arent the same or as good

3mg during the week, 0mg weekends (especially at night while catching up on movies and eating snacks).

36, 24, 18 and now 12, can even tolerate 6!

Interestingly I have yet to hear of a vaper that went up in nic in the longer run, which supports the science that nic by itself is not addictive.

6 mg Is my happy place anything less and it feels like its never enough.. Chain vape 24/7 then

I started out on 6mg but that felt to strong for me very fast. Dropped it to 3. Now 2 months later I have dropped to 0, I still vape 3mg when I feel the craving but otherwise I prefer 0 nic or if it was easier to get 1.5mg I would be happy. I tend to buy a 3 and 0 and mix them.

I'm using 3mg in the VM Tropical Ice as I use it to mix with other ejuices. The rest have all dropped to 0mg :) Now I mostly just enjoy the flavours.

36, 24, 18 and now 12, can even tolerate 6!

Interestingly I have yet to hear of a vaper that went up in nic in the longer run, which supports the science that nic by itself is not addictive.
36?? Did u vape it straight from the bottle:-D

I went up. Was on 6. Well still have six in my one tank, but in my other.. 18mg.
Not sure if I'd try drip the 18mg though. Lol

I've tried 18mg, 12mg and now I'm on 6mg. The others are too strong for me which is weird, coz I've been smoking the heavy stuff all my life.

Back