What sorcery is this?

SmokeyJoe

On a journey to find my marbles
LV

Awards
Ok so im sitting with a weird issue or my setup is possessed.
Im running a Zeus single on a Vapor Storm. Flat clapton 0.4 @ 32w

I live in the west rand where beer flows and people get stabbed for looking at you the wrong way. However, thats not the issue.
The issue is that when im home, i can chain vape and blow clouds like a Ford Cortina.
But when im at work in JHB central, i get dry hits after 3 pulls.
Could it be air pressure? Could it be that im actually in Narnia? Why are the Proteas so kak?
Because i sure as hell dont know whats going on

Any advise would be appreciated as you can see from my above post, im going bonkers

Last edited:
Probably got to do with govt in jhb taking your air without any compensation :-D

On a serious note possibly linked to tank flooding when driving or whilst in your pocket etc, differential in air pressure should be minimal unless you in a really high rise building? have you tried filling your tank only at work..

a
Ok so im sitting with a weird issue or my setup is possessed.
Im running a Zeus single on a Vapor Storm. Flat clapton 0.4 @ 32w

I live in the west rand where beer flows and people get stabbed for looking at you the wrong way. However, thats not the issue.
The issue is that when im home, i can change vape and blow clouds like a Ford Cortina.
But when im at work in JHB central, i get dry hits after 3 pulls.
Could it be air pressure? Could it be that im actually in Narnia? Why are the Proteas so kak?
Because i sure as hell dont know whats going on

Any advise would be appreciated as you can see from my above post, im going bonkers
Airconditioned building? The air therefore containing a lot less moisture causing more juice to evaporate to saturate the dry air?

Regards

The airconditioned office or wherever you work may also cause the eliquid to change its viscosity as cold liquid flows slower than warmer liquid so maybe thats why?

Think you hit the nail on the head with the aircon. Makes sense

After reading your post, I just noticed that I get better flavour from the Zeus at my office than I do at home.

Back