What the heck is this used for?

I would still re
Take some photos @yuganp
And start a thread called Vapegear from yesteryear
Has to be at least a few years old.
Will be fun and interesting to look back in a few years time
I think we have some of these lying around

it was called a Boge Leo - and they were fantastic!

386_LEO.jpg

Well the BVC Aspire coils, could be looked at as rehashing of the whole carto tank idea.

in fact priming them is exactly the same kinda deal as filling a carto.

I have a couple carto's use them for testing out juices. nice and compact.

I would still re

I think we have some of these lying around

it was called a Boge Leo - and they were fantastic!

386_LEO.jpg
Lol, I remember those. They were great at the time, came out just after the M201. We still had to do the blue aquarium foam mod with the M201's atties. I just found a website that actually still sells M201's for $26 !!! http://www.e-cigarette-supply.com/ecigarette-electronic-cigarette-v8-m201-p-208.html
Wow, just wow. I had the Xpower too. These are from early 2008! Those were the days!

Last edited:
Lol, I remember those. They were great at the time, came out just after the M201. We still had to do the blue aquarium foam mod with the M201's atties. I just found a website that actually still sells M201's for $26 !!! Those are from early 2008!
Were our first e-cigs - they were actually pretty decent for the time and those cartos were used in carto tanks by many vapers for a long time.
I checked now and sadly it looks like the company we bought it from has shut down :( vaping101.co.za

(it would be really ironic if skyblue had a hand in their shutting down :eek: )

edit: wait! still up - whoop! :)

Were our first e-cigs - they were actually pretty decent for the time and those cartos were used in carto tanks by many vapers for a long time.
I checked now and sadly it looks like the company we bought it from has shut down :( vaping101.co.za

(it would be really ironic if skyblue had a hand in their shutting down :eek: )
I also bought my first kits, and all vape gear, from Mike at Vaping101. I spoke to him recently, and it sounded like he is still carrying on. He sells to a small dedicated group of customers, and mostly from his house.

I also bought my first kits, and all vape gear, from Mike at Vaping101. I spoke to him recently, and it sounded like he is still carrying on.
Yep, still up, must have just caught him on a server reboot or something - He still carries boge, but has expanded a bit now into other brands too, which is cool.

Yeah will forever be grateful to Mike, first one to convert me - still part of his facebook group he created :)

Back