Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Last edited by a moderator:
Love this thread -

@devdev - if you get a second REO and call her Cleo, then Leo & Cleo will be a winning combination. Love those names....

@Matthee - Blue, Bling and the Mini is still nameless, maybe Minime?

You can still get fined even when you are overseas... and don't get @vaalboy started again! Thin ice here... slippery road... :D

@Matthee - Blue, Bling and the Mini is still nameless, maybe Minime?

You can still get fined even when you are overseas... and don't get @vaalboy started again! Thin ice here... slippery road... :D
But, your Honour, it is a beautiful and descriptive name. It is the association with that disgusting picture that is so nauseous. In any event that might still be copyrighted to @vaalboy's , so let's go with "Pinkie".

But, your Honour, it is a beautiful and descriptive name. It is the association with that disgusting picture that is so nauseous. In any event that might still be copyrighted to @vaalboy's , so let's go with "Pinkie".

Phew that was so close... and I can hear the jury mumbling in the background... :p

And for anyone interested the REO was named after Erica Durance... and now you can see why! They are both pretty hot and beautiful!

EricaDdurance-1.jpg

Mine is a toss up as my colleagues call the mini a walkie talkie but I much prefer minime!!

minime.jpg

@TylerD - Was Spongebob and Patrick - Now B-Bob and Rocksteady

ah thank goodness, finally more age appropriate cartoon names ;)

you guys can decide on names. I have been thinking and thinking I just cant put a name to them
ysymevaz.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

LOL!

How about Neo the Reo, and the Geo the Reo?

Too cheesy

Jacob and Julius?

What about silver surfer and tuxedo?

Back