Where do you purchase your Concentrates

IrU3

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi all

i am in cape town and i am looking for an outlet that sells concentrates at afforadable prices as having to ship it in makes it a bit more expensive for 1 and i would like to possibly be able to pick up or 2 concentrates last minute if need be.
are there any stores in cpt?
or do i have to use online stores? if so, what online resource do you suggest?

I can recommend BLCK Vapour, They are a JHB Based company, but their Customer Service is the best of the best in my opinion! and if your order is over R1000 you get free shipping. @Richio and #TeamBLCK are tops!!

There are also these companies in CT:
JuicyJoes (Awesome in store service, Advice and Always friendly peeps - I go to the Durbanville branch)
The Flavour mill

Vapour mountain
VapeAfrica

The other thing you can do, is ask the community. If there is something on the BLCK vape site you want, but dont want to pay shipping shipping. then make a post in the DIY section to ask if you can add a concentrate to someone else's order and share shipping, the DIY people here are cool like that!

As above, BLCK Vapour is my go-to store as well. Excellent customer service, always.
Also try https://bossvape.co.za/. Spend more than R500 and get free shipping as well. Their prices are also fantastic.

I've used valleyvapour.co.za quite a lot in the past. They are local, shipping is cheap and fast and they stock just about every brand and flavour you can think of.

@Richio and the black vapour team are my favourite.

Really good service, nice range and a solid rewards programme.

Valleyvapour , super great service, cheap local shipping and you get your orders super fast.

Flavourworld is my go to. Their prices are good, and free shipping above r500. Usually takes a day to get to you so they fast as well

If you're looking for variety, quality and great service - BLCK Vapour.

There are others which I have used like Vape Hyper, Flavourworldsa and Bossvape. They are good, but BLCK stays tops due to it being a one stop shop for whatever you need. They have massive variety

I would also recommend Black Vapour, there service is amazing and you can have coffee while you wait for your order.
Very fast delivery as well.

Definitely BLCK Vapour great and friendly service, good prices and I have heard alot of good reviews on their shipping as well.

They are also opening a branch in Cape Town soon, just not sure when or where.

Back