Where is a good vape shop in Johannesburg?

Liam Quinn

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi guys and gals,

I have been living in the UK for the past 2 years and am returning to SA for a visit in May, I just want to know where is a good place to go to get some really good gear, and if Mechs are still around, I'm looking for good local juice as i really miss it, and possibly to pick up a few more mods while im down there.

Please help

Thanks guys

My recent experience of B&M stores in the greater JHB area has been depressing to say the least. Mostly disposables, limited juices and hardly any hardware

My recent experience of B&M stores in the greater JHB area has been depressing to say the least. Mostly disposables, limited juices and hardly any hardware
Its honestly not much better here, the Vape shop i work in is one of the few that still stock mechs and decent hardware, everywhere else is disposables

X-X-Everywhere.jpg

Everywhere!
There are plenty of great vape Stores in Johannesburg, even if they're somewhere else in the country almost all of them offer overnight shipping.

What area are you in? I'm sure I/we/someone can advise on a few in your area.

View attachment 269683

Everywhere!
There are plenty of great vape Stores in Johannesburg, even if they're somewhere else in the country almost all of them offer overnight shipping.

When I come down in May i will be staying around the Fourways area, i haven tbeen to a shop in SA in nearly 2 years so I dont know what people are stocking anymore, and are MEchs still a thing there

Vape King's Mega store in in Lonehill, Charlie's Vape Lounge is in Pineslopes Shopping Centre Vaper's Corner in Kyalami corner has served me well over years.

All of the above should carry a decent range of regulated, and mech mods.

Vape King's Mega store in in Lonehill, Charlie's Vape Lounge is in Pineslopes Shopping Centre Vaper's Corner in Kyalami corner has served me well over years.

All of the above should carry a decent range of regulated, and mech mods.
Perfect thanks for the help i really appreciate it, being away for so long has made me miss all the real good juice from home

View attachment 269683

Everywhere!

Even the online stores are terrible. So many show products out of stock. And I've repeatedly checked over the past few weeks.

Even the online stores are terrible. So many show products out of stock. And I've repeatedly checked over the past few weeks.
could you maybe recommend a good shop to go into then as I am on a Saga mini by vapers cloud at the moment, but when I come to SA in a few months I want to pick up something and defiantly some awesome liquid

Back