Votes: 20 18.2%
  • Cloupor

Votes: 20 18.2%
  • KUI

Votes: 17 15.5%
  • SMY

Votes: 4 3.6%

• Total voters
Hi Ho had made me want to comment more..

iStick 20W - Donated today to a stinky in CT!
Sigelei 100+ - way too big to be considered a mobile device. Personally more than 1 18650 seems silly... prefer the smaller devices and just carry extra batteries.
KBox - Magic little low end box mod
IPV 2 Mini - A perfect regulated device. Chicken Dinner.

REO - Well what can I say about REO's? They are the entire Poultry Farm!

So far, only got the Dimitri mechanical box mod.....

but ordered another mech box mod and the kbox from fasstech... so like I have been told, anything from 3 weeks to 3 months for the other two to arrive, plus a few goodies to build my own box mod... :)

cant wait :)

@Silver are you sure you cant change the battery on the Smok M50? I thought the M80 had the built in battery?

@Silver are you sure you cant change the battery on the Smok M50? I thought the M80 had the built in battery?
You can, but it's a PITA to take out. I just charge it via USB while i use my mech or IPV mini.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Yip, @Q-Ball is spot on @Humbolt
You can change it but you need to remove 4 allen key bolts on the underside, then let the underplate come out carefully, then pry the battery out carefully. I think they designed it so you can change the battery occasionally, but not everytime its flat. So you rather just charge it by plugging it in when its flat. Which means its out of action for a while.

Nothing wrong with a "built in" battery device, but then i think one needs a backup or two of them

Personally I've always been a huge Sigelei fan when it comes to regulated box mods. They seem to be the only manufacturer who's boxes come close what they claim they do, even if it's still not spot on. I can't in their entire history recall one product that had severe issues, or recalls, or fried boards. They just do this right consistently. Currently own the 150W spawned from my love for the 100W and the dual 18650 capacity. Bulky for some, perfect for me.

IPV mini. Sigelei 100. Cloupor Mini. All I need.

Edith says....thought it would be just regulated. But its not, therefore Reo as well ;)

Last edited:
1 x Modified Reo and 1 x -e-Grip solely for travel purposes.

1 x reo grand
1 x reo mini

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sigelei 150w and monday the ipv mini 2 then im sorted. A mech just cant satisfy me anymore.

2 x reo grand lp/sl
1x reo grand lp sx350
1x 50w sigelei (for coil building )

HRS

1 x ipv 50w
1x Hana dna30
1x egrip
1x twisp . Lol

And about 9xhana dna30 for lan game nights for all my stinky frends

My 50w Hotcig Hana has just taken a back seat, the iStick 50w is riding shotgun :)

Sigelei 150 watt
Cloupor mini 30 watt

Sent from my Note 4 using Tapatalk

I have....

iStick 20W
iStick 30W
iStick 50W
Sigelei 100W
Ivogo MCV Cherry Bomber

Personally, I find the iStick line to be by far the most reliable. They do exactly what they say on the box. I mean the 50W goes from 2-10V :p So you really get to use 50W, on a really wide range of builds. Also considering that it houses 2 X 18650 batteries, its seriously compact.

Back