Which DIY calculator to use?

Which DIY Calculator do you use or find to be the best?

• eJuice Me Up - (application)

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • JuiceCalculator - (application downloadable from diyjuicecalculator.com)

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • E-Liquid-recipes.com - (website - ELR)

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • EJuice lab - (Android App)

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
Ok so what is a good/accurate juice calculator for Android? There is many, dont know what to choose.
Anybody maybe used any that they can recommend? Dont really want to start the laptop for this, need an app.

Ok so what is a good/accurate juice calculator for Android? There is many, dont know what to choose.
Anybody maybe used any that they can recommend? Dont really want to start the laptop for this, need an app.
ELR is easy to use on your phone plus being online your recipes are available when you log in on your laptop as well. Bonus.

I’m not on Android, I’m on iPhone but I’m assuming the mobile version will be just as easy to use.

I have been using Wizzy. Very easy to use app. And to buy the premium version is very cheap.

Thanks it look good, what extra you get with premium, exceot I guess no adds. Is it the app Vape Wizzy?

The free version you can only save 5 recipes i think. The premium is unlimited. I see now you can save recipes to your google cloud. Haven't tried it yet.

https://e-liquid-recipes.com
I use this on phone, laptop.
Simple to use.
Has the cost function of you want to use it.
Has the function of keeping inventory if you want to use it. (I don't use it)
Has the option of searching what you can make , with what's in your flavour stash.
Just be cautious with the flavour notes,
People just post any nonsense on it.

Think I messed up my first juice. Used ELR on android. Just wanted to make a quick tobacco recipe with 10mg nic, so I can just take a quick hit once in a while if I have a smoke craving. So decided to mix 30ml, dont really care if its the best taste. So mixed and left nic for last, but could only get half the recipes nic in then 30ml bottle was full:rofl:. Dont think its the app, ratios looked right, maybe the operator or the scale

Sorry edit I tried Elr but it did not seem to give me the amount(ml or gr) for pg, vg and nic after I added percentages, only for the flavours. So then used Wizzy who gave all, but I have just seen that the operator(me) looked at the final amounts of pg/vg when mixing and not what I was supposed to mix

Last edited:
Thought il include some screenshots for Ejuice Lab, You can simply switch between weight,volume and percentage by just selecting a toggle. Also you can store all your flavours on the app as well as multiple types of exporting can be done to excel and the ability to share recipes.

ejuice 3.jpg
ejuice 1.jpg
ejuice2.jpg

Ok so Im on Vape Wizzy now. For an newbie it was simple to setup, works easy and can choose between ml/gr. It even calculates how much concentrate is left.
Screenshot_2018-11-12-11-37-58.jpeg

Back