Which pod to get?

Vleis30

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
I want to quit smoking but not sure if I should just get me the voopoo Vinci Q just to start or save a bit and get the vaporesso Luxe XR I’ve been trying to find but struggle to find it Cape Town.

My wife and I are very happy with our Caliburn Koko Primes; the flavour is immense, the auto-draw works great, the battery charges in a few minutes and you can find coils everywhere.

The flavour choice and nicotine strength will be key for you.

My daily drivers are a Miso C, miso pro (on a maintenance break), smok nord 4 and a voopoo x.
No issues with any of them
I want to quit smoking but not sure if I should just get me the voopoo Vinci Q just to start or save a bit and get the vaporesso Luxe XR I’ve been trying to find but struggle to find it Cape Town.

If you're new to e-cigarette collection and want to start with something simple and affordable in your collection, the voopoo Vinci Q might be a good choice. It has a compact design and is easy to collect, making it visible to beginners. However, if you've already used e-cigarettes and something more advanced, the voopoo Luxe XR may be a good choice. It has more settings and features than the voopoo Vinci Q, and can offer richer flavor and vapor.

Vape Cartel indicates they have stock and they have a store in Cape Town, maybe ask them?
Number for shop from their site: 021 761 4715

Back