Win Free Aspire Nautilus X: Experience The New U-tech coil System

Heaven Gifts

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey guys, if you are a MTL vaper and looking for a new reliable & easy-to-use MTL tank, then you get one now. With Heaven Gifts' prize, the Nautilus X from Aspire, you will definitely enjoy a remarkable vaping experience, unrivaled flavor, decent flavor...so what are you waiting for? Just simply join in our amazing giveaway to win.1 kit is ready for you. Hurry up & good luck.

Choose any of the rules below to enter:
1. If you have ever used Aspire Nautilus, please share your opinion about it; if not, just tell us your impression on Aspire.
2. What do you expect most from the Nautilus X such kind of mouth-to-lung tank? Flavor, simplicity or anything else?
3. What do you think about its U-tech coil system?
4. Tag 2 friends on this forum to join the game, like @HeavenGifts
5. Share Aspire Nautilus X to your friends, and post your share links here.
-Share on Facebook
-Tweet it
-Share on Google+
-Post to Tumblr
-Share on VK
-Pin it
-Submit to Reddit
-Share on LinkedIn

Note:
1. The contest will be ended on May 23, 2016.
2. The winner will be selected randomly via random.org
3. At least 20 participants join our contest.

--------------------------------About Aspire Nautilus X-------------------------------------------

Aspire Nautilus X adopts an ultra low profile design with a 2ml e-liquid capacity that just fits for the new TPD regulation. The firstly introduced U-tech coil technology makes the vape flow through the U-shaped chamber and passes the Kanthal coils twice before being inhaled, which provide a premium vaping experience with unrivaled flavor. The included 1.5ohm coil is rated for use at 14-22 watts, quite suitable for MTL vaping. In addition, the quick & clean top-filling system and adjustable top airflow ensure you a convenient and leakfree vaping experience.

56f4d4e28dcfaf517ace606c9c6fb7a6.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear all,

This contest has ended.
Thanks for your participation and supports. @Stosta @brotiform @Vaping Charm @daniel craig @Cobrali @Spydro @The_Ice @ShamZ
According to our rules, we will choose the winner when at least 20 participants join our contest.
But till now we only have 8 participants here. So we aren't going to choose winners this time.
Hope you can understand.

But don't be upset. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.
If you have interested in Aspire Nautilus X, you can pick one from HG at US$32.2 by using the 8% off coupon code “AHGEVAPE”.

BTW, another share contest is launching here. Please feel free to join us.

Last edited:
Would love to win one of these, but the only social media account I have is Facebook, and I can only use that on my phone and can't share links, so I couldn't complete number 5 :(

Would love to win one of these, but the only social media account I have is Facebook, and I can only use that on my phone and can't share links, so I couldn't complete number 5 :(
Hi,
There is no requirements for the entries. Choosing any of the entries is ok.
As for sharing on Facebook on your phone, you can post a screeshot of it.:D

Awesome! Even though I only need one I will answer four out of five!

1. I never used the Nautilus, but Aspire has been around for a long time with a lot of history in vaping, so I'm sure this will be a great tank from them!
2. I'm hoping for a nice flavourful vape, but also like the small size of the tank.
3. The U-tech coil looks as though it exposes a lot more air to the coil than normal, so hopefully a LOT of flavour as a result!
4. @Greyz @Sickboy77

1. I haven't used any Aspire products but they have been in the market for long so I would expect it to be a good tank.

2. I would expect it to be a very flavorful tank since it doesn't have a chimney and it's small.

3. Not sure what to expect from this as it is new.

1. Nope but I am interested in Aspire's products, specifically the E-hubbly
2. Flavour
3. Sounds interesting but need to try it first in order to give an opinion.
4. @Lim @BLFM
5. Share Aspire Nautilus X to your friends, and post your share links here.
upload_2016-5-18_20-50-34.png

Guys, 3 days left.
We need more friends join us.
Hurry up and Good luck!
Aspire Nautilus X with new U-tech coil system is waiting for you.;)

Come on guys , let's make this count :)

@Spydro @Dubz @Chezzig

I am not a MTL vaper... long lung hits are my vaping style.

But if entering will help get the numbers up for the forum AND if I won @Rob Fisher could random select one of the others who entered to receive the prize instead of me.....

I have some Aspire gear around here from a couple of years back that I sometimes used to carry extra flavors along on outings for a MicroStick.

They were surprisingly as good as the high end By Leo mini tanks with their Sophia RTA's and the VapourArt GP Spheroid's I normally ran in it. What I kept is still new (tank(s) and coil heads) in one of the out of service boxes around here someplace. But I don't remember what model they were.

Scratch that, I went back through my purchase spreadsheet and found that I bought the first of them in mid March 2014... Aspire BDC.

2. I would expect lots of flavour from this tank due to the coil design and MTL capability. Good juice consumption would be a bonus

Dear all,

This contest has ended.
Thanks for your participation and supports. @Stosta @brotiform @Vaping Charm @daniel craig @Cobrali @Spydro @The_Ice @ShamZ
According to our rules, we will choose the winner when at least 20 participants join our contest.
But till now we only have 8 participants here. So we aren't going to choose winners this time.
Hope you can understand.

But don't be upset. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.
If you have interested in Aspire Nautilus X, you can pick one from HG at US$32.2 by using the 8% off coupon code “AHGEVAPE”.

BTW, another share contest is launching here. Please feel free to join us.

Back