Winners of our EVOD Mega competition

Vaperite South Africa

Because Quality is Everything
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
The following forum members have each won themselves a Kangertech EVOD Mega, pack of 5 x 1.5 ohm dual coils and two 10ml bottles of e-liquid of their choice. Well done!

1. Jagga8008
2. gman211991
3. Darkside

Winner 4 was not a forum member and entered as a website visitor.

Winner 5 has yet to reply to our email advising them of being a winner. If your email address starts with denize..@gmail.com you have until Friday to contact us or we will randomly generate another email address to replace you.

Well done to all and enjoy your prizes. All prizes were dispatched this afternoon by courier.

@ET is that your email? Check out the OP

Boom! Prize received and working like a bomb.

Charged the battery, filled it up with yummy smelling blueberry ice and zipped down the road to drop of this little beauty with a mate of mine who still smokes. You all know those smokers, says they want to vape but never gets around to actually getting an ecig. So in steps vaperite and now i have an awesome stinky conversion device. Lets hold thumbs we can get her off the stinkies for good

IMG-20150806-WA0034.jpeg IMG-20150806-WA0028.jpeg

Boom! Prize received and working like a bomb.

Charged the battery, filled it up with yummy smelling blueberry ice and zipped down the road to drop of this little beauty with a mate of mine who still smokes. You all know those smokers, says they want to vape but never gets around to actually getting an ecig. So in steps vaperite and now i have an awesome stinky conversion device. Lets hold thumbs we can get her off the stinkies for good

View attachment 33133 View attachment 33134
Great stuff. Keep us updated please.

Back