WISMEC REULEAUX RX200 now available at The eCigStore (Limited Stock available), visit www.theecigsto

The eCigStore

Vaping Geniuses
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
WISMEC REULEAUX RX200 now available at The eCigStore (Limited Stock available), visit www.theecigstore.co.za to place your orders

wismec-reuleaux_280x280.jpg

Price: R1300.00
Colors available: Black only

WISMEC Reuleaux RX200 200W TC Express Kit, is a new version of Reuleaux MOD with Joyetech chip board. Unique 3 x 18650 cells design and advanced TC technology makes it stand out from mainstream products. You'll have a wonderful vaping experience with the 200W VW/TC Kit.

Origin of the name “Reuleaux”: the first e-cigarette with 3 replaceable cells; the unique structure consisting of three separate shells; DNA 200 technology, famous designer Jay Bo and Wismec brand combined.

FEATURES
  • Size: 50 x 40 x 84 mm
  • Thread type: 510 thread
  • Cell type: Three 18650 cells
  • Output mode: TC/VW mode
  • Output wattage: 1- 200W
  • Temperature range: 100-300°C/200-600°F(TC mode)
  • Color: Black / White and Cyan
  • 0.69 inch OLED screen
  • 200W VW Mode and 100-300°C TC Mode
  • Unique Structure & Innovative Appearance
  • Three Replaceable Cells & Magnetic Back Cover
  • Optimized Heat Dissipation Design
  • Stainless Steel Thread And Spring Connector
CONTENTS
  • 1 x Reuleaux RX200 Body
  • 1 x USB Cable

WISMEC REULEAUX RX200 now available at The eCigStore (Limited Stock available), visit www.theecigstore.co.za to place your orders

wismec-reuleaux_280x280.jpg

Price: R1300.00
Colors available: Black only

WISMEC Reuleaux RX200 200W TC Express Kit, is a new version of Reuleaux MOD with Joyetech chip board. Unique 3 x 18650 cells design and advanced TC technology makes it stand out from mainstream products. You'll have a wonderful vaping experience with the 200W VW/TC Kit.

Origin of the name “Reuleaux”: the first e-cigarette with 3 replaceable cells; the unique structure consisting of three separate shells; DNA 200 technology, famous designer Jay Bo and Wismec brand combined.

FEATURES
  • Size: 50 x 40 x 84 mm
  • Thread type: 510 thread
  • Cell type: Three 18650 cells
  • Output mode: TC/VW mode
  • Output wattage: 1- 200W
  • Temperature range: 100-300°C/200-600°F(TC mode)
  • Color: Black / White and Cyan
  • 0.69 inch OLED screen
  • 200W VW Mode and 100-300°C TC Mode
  • Unique Structure & Innovative Appearance
  • Three Replaceable Cells & Magnetic Back Cover
  • Optimized Heat Dissipation Design
  • Stainless Steel Thread And Spring Connector
CONTENTS
  • 1 x Reuleaux RX200 Body
  • 1 x USB Cable
R1300 excluding batteries and no color swop? too rich for my blood

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Sorry Bud, these are sourced from the US, the current exchange rate is causing the inflation in price
Blady zuma...... Doesn't know when to remain silent like when the nkandla case comes up

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

I really feel for vendors, have to be so careful with the exchange rate and placing orders. Nightmare. Thanks to Zoomer and the gang...

Back