Woohooooooo !!!! I did it , i did it , i did it

Rotten_Bunny

Reo Hound
LV

Awards
Well today is my day off, did the usual bs i need to attend to and came back home to settle into my couch.

My mind starts to wonder and this is where i think up crazy scenarios to get myself into... Inveriably i always get into shit of some sorts and varying depths added to boot..

I spot a dead Kanger Coil, i jump onto the net, scour for info and come across Nichrome coils.... Mmmmm where can i find Nichrome without leaving home............. !!!!! ....... The dead hairdryer in the cupboard in the bedroom..

Dismantle old kanger coil and judge length needed, grab biggest needle i have wrap around 5 times, reassemble and connect, now no after thought was given whilst prepping everything..

Moment of truth..... Click button and she fires up like a beauty.. Grabbed some cottonwool and made my wick.

I am now enjoying a watermelon and Mint after dinner Vape on a newly coiled and wicked Kangertech Evod Tank with Vision Spinner 2 powering it up

I think i can get the hang of this RBA thingamajig..

Vape the Planet

Nice one, well done.

Take it from me, not exactly the "handy" type, RBA coil building and all looks more intimidating than it is.

Sure there are tricks and methods to get the hang of, but if I can do it, anyone can.

Well today is my day off, did the usual bs i need to attend to and came back home to settle into my couch.

My mind starts to wonder and this is where i think up crazy scenarios to get myself into... Inveriably i always get into shit of some sorts and varying depths added to boot..

I spot a dead Kanger Coil, i jump onto the net, scour for info and come across Nichrome coils.... Mmmmm where can i find Nichrome without leaving home............. !!!!! ....... The dead hairdryer in the cupboard in the bedroom..

Dismantle old kanger coil and judge length needed, grab biggest needle i have wrap around 5 times, reassemble and connect, now no after thought was given whilst prepping everything..

Moment of truth..... Click button and she fires up like a beauty.. Grabbed some cottonwool and made my wick.

I am now enjoying a watermelon and Mint after dinner Vape on a newly coiled and wicked Kangertech Evod Tank with Vision Spinner 2 powering it up

Vape the Planet

hahaha awesome! I tried the same thing but was unsuccessfull, I only had protanks to build a coil in :rofl:
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/threads/first-stinking-in-2mths-kenthal.5069/#post-112941

Vape the Planet
Congrats bro!!

I'm sure It was a super memorable occasion :D and that this will be the first of many to come :rock:

It was beyond memorable lemme tell you that much

Rotten Bunny.

Vape the Planet !

Back