World Wonders e-liquid from Vape King

I got my Sigelei 100w+ bright and early this morning from @JakesSA and filled up the subtank with the RBA and boy am I liking the juice. Trying to figure out the sweet spot though in flavour and intensity because, boy does this combo kick but the flavour, mmmmm.....

That private reserve in 6mg sounds like a plan for the next purchase

As far as i know the private reserve is aged in wisky barels.

It smells so good it makes me thirsty. Think I will have a nice glass of whiskey and a bit of Colossus this afternoon.

Hi All.
I'm back is SA and wasn't quite ready for this, the cat being out of the bag and all that. I'm still busy getting the production facilities up to speed and should be ready by mid to late march.
Once everything is sorted out I'll be doing a proper launch with sample packs and a website etc.

My intention is to make a locally produced premium quality e-liquid, thanks for the feedback, all your input is appreciated, please give more.
Often after eating or drinking something particularly yummy I find myself thinking "I wonder if I could vape that" and that is where most of my flavour ideas originate.
I do not intend to clone any of the available flavours but I do take flavour notes and nuances from liquids that I like and bring these into the flavours that I create, good taste is just that "Good Taste" and with that, just as in cooking or baking, similar flavour profiles will emerge.

I will be making another small test batch of Colossus today (100 bottles), I'm still waiting for the production labels and really battling with the bottles, so for now I'll have to use the local bottles and laser printed labels, but the juice will be the same. After some steeping they will be ready in about 2 to 3 weeks.

Kind Regards
Erich

PS: All WW-Vape e-liquids are pre steeped

Last edited:
Hi All.
I'm back is SA and wasn't quite ready for this, the cat being out of the bag and all that. I'm still busy getting the production facilities up to speed and should be ready by mid to late march.
Once everything is sorted out I'll be doing a proper launch with sample packs and a website etc.

My intention is to make a locally produced premium quality e-liquid, thanks for the feedback, all your input is appreciated, please give more.
Often after eating or drinking something particularly yummy I find myself thinking "I wonder if I could vape that" and that is where most of my flavour ideas originate.
I do not intend to clone any of the available flavours but I do take flavour notes and nuances from liquids that I like and bring these into the flavours that I create, good taste is just that "Good Taste" and with that, just as in cooking or baking, similar flavour profiles will emerge.

I will be making another small test batch of Colossus today (100 bottles), I'm still waiting for the production labels and really battling with the bottles, so for now I'll have to use the local bottles and laser printed labels, but the juice will be the same. After some steeping they will be ready in about 2 to 3 weeks.

Kind Regards
Erich
Whohoo! It's alive! I have been a test pilot for this stuff for a few months now, and it is amazing! Well done bud!

I reallised another taste-a-like to the Colossus. This tasted so much like something I've vaped before and I remembered what finally.

I re-ordered VM Legends Monroe and decided to try the VM Legends Dean, the latter ended up too strong for me and gave me a headache when I vaped too much of it but it tasted good. So I mixed the Dean with the Monroe 50/50 and that is the same taste I get from this.

Just some useless info but I was quite intrigued when I finally reallised where I know this taste from.

Revived: I haven't been very active (damn work stuff :)), but thought I would come of of "hiding" for this one. World Wonders is live and better than ever. @Philip Dunkley and @free3dom recently did an excellent review and I just wanted to throw my weight behind this. These juices are premium and world class. VK stocks them at the moment. I love that more and more South African juices are becoming available that compares and in many cases kick the imported stuffs butts!

Revived: I haven't been very active (damn work stuff :)), but thought I would come of of "hiding" for this one. World Wonders is live and better than ever. @Philip Dunkley and @free3dom recently did an excellent review and I just wanted to throw my weight behind this. These juices are premium and world class. VK stocks them at the moment. I love that more and more South African juices are becoming available that compares and in many cases kick the imported stuffs butts!

Peek a boo, I see you :p
Great to hear you're still kicking :rock:

These really are great juices - and such a fantastic variety of flavours too :D

Peek a boo, I see you :p
Great to hear you're still kicking :rock:

These really are great juices - and such a fantastic variety of flavours too :D
Yeah alive and well and enjoying your antics from a busy distance :). Really want everyone to try this though. Erich is a bud, but I also like it when our community produces excellence! World Wonders was born from friendships and support in the forum. I love it :)

Yeah alive and well and enjoying your antics from a busy distance :). Really want everyone to try this though. Erich is a bud, but I also like it when our community produces excellence! World Wonders was born from friendships and support in the forum. I love it :)

Good to hear you are keeping a watchful eye ;)

I totally agree - local is the best, and it keeps getting better each day :D

I really believe in this brand. The Colossus is one of my staple vapes. Not all juices are equally good IMHO but I look forward what the future hold

We've been asking for months already...

lol patience :) He only just delivered to head office :) I'm sure Luke will put in his order soon

Just got my hands on them at half price that's a good 100rands for the best of the rest...thks vape king fourways!! I'm surely enjoying mine before its late

Back