World Wonders e-liquid from Vape King

toke

New Vaper
LV

Awards
went to vape king this past weekend and picked up a few things (appart from a mech mod that lasted a day, damn clones haha) i picked up a very nice bottle of juice. and i must say im super impressed by it! world wonders e-liquid and the flavour is called COLOSSUS. i have no info on who makes these juices or where they come from, and the only info on the bottle is an email address
info@ww-vape.com

i paid around R160 for 30ml and im SUPER IMPRESSED!
after exclusivly vaping cuttwood and kings crown for the past month im shocked to find a juice this good for that price. sure it comes in a cheap (NOT childproof) plastic bottle with a cheap printed label. the juice itself is amazing!

on the bottle its described as:
a complex blend of rich nutty desert flavours

its definitely a very smooth and desserty type flavour. very well rounded, and VERY dark. has a bit of a tobacco taste. and not sweet like your other dessert juices. perhaps somewhere between VM coffee and VM Ry4?

all i can say is if you are in pretoria (its not on the vape king website and im not sure if they stock this range at all the vape kings) pick up a bottle! for the price you cant go wrong. and debbie will even let you sample the full range (the other flavours are great 2!)

if i compare it to a high end juice like cutwood boss reserve (R250 - R300) and i give that a 9/10
i would say this juice comes at a 6 or 7 out of 10.
:) try it guys!

but dont buy it all.. im gonna need some more real soon

Colossus is an almost EXACT clone of Kings Crown The King, but has a little more throat hit. Very nice.

Stonehenge is a different story. Unfortunately, its just another RY4 concentrate based RY4 with perfumy/turkish delight overtones(Overflavoured perhaps?). If RY4 double or asian/ VK4 / CV RY4's your thing then you might like it. Try before you buy.

Last edited:
debbie from vape king, i dont have her number on hand. but grab it from the website

@saiman get me a bottle of Colussus in 12mg too please when you go. Will give you the cash.

Hehehehehe. I think we both MUST have this. Sure no problem bro but I think the Fourways branch doesnt have it

went to vape king this past weekend and picked up a few things (appart from a mech mod that lasted a day, damn clones haha) i picked up a very nice bottle of juice. and i must say im super impressed by it! world wonders e-liquid and the flavour is called COLOSSUS. i have no info on who makes these juices or where they come from, and the only info on the bottle is an email address
info@ww-vape.com

i paid around R160 for 30ml and im SUPER IMPRESSED!
after exclusivly vaping cuttwood and kings crown for the past month im shocked to find a juice this good for that price. sure it comes in a cheap (NOT childproof) plastic bottle with a cheap printed label. the juice itself is amazing!

on the bottle its described as:
a complex blend of rich nutty desert flavours

its definitely a very smooth and desserty type flavour. very well rounded, and VERY dark. has a bit of a tobacco taste. and not sweet like your other dessert juices. perhaps somewhere between VM coffee and VM Ry4?

all i can say is if you are in pretoria (its not on the vape king website and im not sure if they stock this range at all the vape kings) pick up a bottle! for the price you cant go wrong. and debbie will even let you sample the full range (the other flavours are great 2!)

if i compare it to a high end juice like cutwood boss reserve (R250 - R300) and i give that a 9/10
i would say this juice comes at a 6 or 7 out of 10.
:) try it guys!

but dont buy it all.. im gonna need some more real soon
My buddy makes this. He is not in the country at the moment so I will provide some more info. He has been at this for a few months now and has some really amazing juices coming up. Not ready for production yet, but close. The VK availability has only been to get some feedback, hence the cheap labels, etc. This stuff is awesome though. Haven't met anyone who didn't like Colossus once they tried it. Watch this space! I love supporting local juice makers. Especially when it's the good stuff :)

EDIT: also just to mention, it wasn't created as a clone of anything and while we know it about the similarities with the Kings Crown juice, that was coincidental o_O

Last edited:
My buddy makes this. He is not in the country at the moment so I will provide some more info. He has been at this for a few months now and has some really amazing juices coming up. Not ready for production yet, but close. The VK availability has only been to get some feedback, hence the cheap labels, etc. This stuff is awesome though. Haven't met anyone who didn't like Colossus once they tried it. Watch this space! I love supporting local juice makers. Especially when it's the good stuff :)

EDIT: also just to mention, it wasn't created as a clone of anything and while we know it about the similarities with the Kings Crown juice, that was coincidental o_O
When is your buddy back or where can I buy some juice?

Yeah about that ! I have not had the opportunity of sampling very many high end juices but this.Colossus is a bleeding good juice. I still taste it just thinking about it. It wets my coils, if you know what im talking about.

As it states on the labels, as it is in taste and TH is very good,
I will never forget the sweating this juice maker went through when he brought it to me, that is determination to bring a premium quality juice to the playing fields at a very good price, it is something to behold ladies and gentlemen.
Try it, you wont be dissapointed

Rotten Bunny.

Vape the Planet !

Yep, sorry guys. Only available at Vape King PTA at the moment. Soon to be released to all Vape King branches and agents.

We did a little test run to see what the feedback is and it seems to be good :)

Labels will change to a better looking one soon as well.

In the mean time feel free to drop by and pick some up. Limited quantities available until next batch is released.

Yep, sorry guys. Only available at Vape King PTA at the moment. Soon to be released to all Vape King branches and agents.

We did a little test run to see what the feedback is and it seems to be good :)

Labels will change to a better looking one soon as well.

In the mean time feel free to drop by and pick some up. Limited quantities available until next batch is released.
Please can I pay for 3 and collect this week?

You are welcome to. I will keep the aside and let Debbie know you are coming around. Would you like 6mg or 12 mg?

2x 12mg; 1 x 6mg if possible. I dont mind paying immediatelly but cant say exactly which day I can pick up. Thanks so much. Im quite excited

2x 12mg; 1 x 6mg if possible. I dont mind paying immediatelly but cant say exactly which day I can pick up. Thanks so much. Im quite excited

No Problem.

Keeping them aside for you. No need to pay now. you can pay when you pick them up. Debbie is here everyday

Hi all. So I picked up two bottles of Colossus and one bottle of White Wall today. Wow really top notch juices. BTW VK PTA rocks. Albeit it is far from me its such a friendly, helpful and pleasing atmosphere. I need to come there more often. Thanks again Debbie

And I got mine in my pocket steeping and waiting for my new mod to come so I can try this subohm. Smells so good though.

Thanks for picking 1up for me @saiman

Pick my Colossus up about an hour ago. Well I have a new favorite. This stiff is nice. Just wish I could get my hands on that Colossus Private Reserve. That smells even better. Thanks Debbie at VK Pretoria.

@BoogaBooga
Thanks Mate. Please let me know when the Colossus Private Reserve is in production and ready for commercial sale. Colossus is already a winner. But I think the Colossus Private Reserve is going to be The King of Kings.

Back