Worst Service from Online Store - Vape King

Status
Not open for further replies.

T666

Tenacious Vaper
LV

Awards
So, I placed an order at 1 in the morning this morning with Vape King and paid for same-day delivery.

Turns out that the picker decided to pick my order late, making the courier only deliver on Monday!

i am absolutely disgusted by this.

People, be warned regarding same day delivery with Vape King

I will take my business elsewhere

So, I placed an order at 1 in the morning this morning with Vape King and paid for same-day delivery.

Turns out that the picker decided to pick my order late, making the courier only deliver on Monday!

i am absolutely disgusted by this.

People, be warned regarding same day delivery with Vape King

I will take my business elsewhere

They have always delivered to me same day in the past, as per below you can see that they use same day flyers. They just decided to print the order late and pack it late!
The gentleman I spoke to on the phone said it should have been picked earlier so it could be delivered by courier guy the same day
Gross incompetence

1706278620902.jpeg
@T666 I just checked the VK website, and they don't offer same-day delivery.

@T666 So there was a hitch, which had never happened before, judging from your comment,
They have always delivered to me same day in the past,

Cut them some slack. Sh...t happens. You expect others to be perfect, but what about you? Have you never made a mistake?

You said, "I'm disgusted with this." I am too, but not with Vape King.

Im
@T666 So there was a hitch, which had never happened before, judging from your comment,

Cut them some slack. Sh...t happens. You expect others to be perfect, but what about you? Have you never made a mistake?

You said, "I'm disgusted with this." I am too, but not with Vape King.
sorry but this is a grossly incompetent staff member that has const me 3 days without juice now.

If you don’t like the post you can scroll on as opposed to giving a pathetic comment such as yours.

Ok if you prefer.

The staff there were lazy and decided to take their time and bugger customers around.

Smartarse

Hi There

I am not sure what you are referring to, our shipping is always calculated as overnight shipping, there are times when people get same day delivery however this is not a guaranteed or even offered shipping option:

1706510627779.png

1706510662629.png

1706510674354.png

Please see below.

I have ALWAYS got sameday delivery if I placed the order in the morning.

I am tired of the excuses!

Vape King messed up and that is the issue here!!!

It even states on courier guy that they use a SAME DAY FLYER!!!

Stop making excuses! I know what I know and this time i was MESSED around!

If you have some kind of allegiance to or friends at Vape King, it won’t change the fact that they MESSED UP AND PRINTED THE ORDER LATE LENDING ITSELF TO THE FACT THAT THE COURIER GUY COULD ONLY PICK UP LATE!!!

The person I spoke to on the phone even said that if they had picked earlier I would have received it on Friday!!!!!!!!!!

1706510884820.jpeg

1706510908227.jpeg

As I have stated, same day delivery is not something we offer our clients, yes there are times when we do ship for same day however it is not a guaranteed service as per the screenshots taken directly from our website, all orders are based on overnight which is clearly stated in 3 different places on our website, we do try and do same day local deliveries where possible however there are processes in place. Same day dispatch does not mean same day delivery:

Dispatch - send off to a destination or for a purpose.
Delivery - the action of delivering letters, parcels, or goods.

I am sorry that you are upset with the service but like I said it is not a guaranteed service or something that is even publicly offered as it is not something we can always guarantee

Last edited:
You are still not getting the point her that they have ALWAYS offered same day delivery and they admitted they buggered me around on Friday! Why then have a same day flyer option????? All screenshots have been posted!

I will say it again!

VAPE KING SUCKS!!!!

Go take your disgusting reply and shove it!

As I have stated, same day delivery is not something we offer our clients, yes there are times when we do ship for same day however it is not a guaranteed service as per the screenshots taken directly from our website, all orders are based on overnight which is clearly stated in 3 different places on our website, we do try and do same day local deliveries where possible however there are processes in place. Same day dispatch does not mean same day delivery:

Dispatch - send off to a destination or for a purpose.
Delivery - the action of delivering letters, parcels, or goods.

I am sorry that you are upset with the service but like I said it is not a guaranteed service or something that is even publicly offered as it is not something we can always guarantee
Every single order i have placed before in the morning has been collected at 11am, as per your call centre representative and then delivered to me the same day.

Why would i complain if i knew you delivered overnight?

if that had been the case i would not have ordered at 1am in the morning as i desperately needed juice THAT DAY and thought i could trust Vape King based on my previous dealings with you.

Bottom line is you failed me this time, and picked the order late - which your call centre agent confirmed with me.

THAT is what is unacceptable - that this time you had an incompetent staff member dealing with the orders.

this should not be an attack on me but a reassurance and an apology for lack of service!

OOHHH pissy much, was your milk sour on your cornflakes this morning too.

So you ordered on a Friday and made your crisis some one else's problem. Yet you live in SA and have an expectation of 1st world service.

Now, you may have noticed that we don't like people being called incompetent on this forum and although Stoodlepuff is big enough to sort out her own problems, you must know that Vape King has been a major supporter here for many years and many of us have no complaints whatsoever. You must also know that when we have issues such as yours, we deal with them in a mature and adult fashion without resorting to name calling and insults.

I think you owe Vape King an apology.

Oh, and by the way - no one rang your buzzer. if i want your opinion, i will flush the toilet thanks

Again I will say, dispatch and delivery are not the same thing, yes we do occasionally do same day flyers if the orders are local however as per our terms and conditions on our website orders are sent as overnight delivery, I am not sure who you spoke to in the warehouse and have taken it up with the team already but to make a complaint based on what should be seen as a bonus when we DO NOT OFFER SAME DAY DELIVERY is uncalled for and to be honest with you completely unnecessary, please see screenshots from our actual website again below:

Again I will say I am sorry that you are unhappy with the service, but my team does not deserve to be lambasted for something which is not actually offered - that we do as a bonus, same day deliveries cost us more which we do not charge customers for, in fact we do it as a kind gesture to our clients to say thank you for the support, to go on a rant about something that is done as a bonus that nowhere does it state is on offer to clients is totally unacceptable and while we believe in offering great service to our customers I simply cannot accept this complaint as warranted due to it not being something we advertise as being done. I am happy for you to take this up with me personally - my number is 079 096 4809 and my email address is sharri@vapeking.co.za

1706521291550.png

Again being shipped that day does not guarantee same day delivery, nowhere does it state it will be delivered the same day, please read carefully - https://www.vapeking.co.za/returns-and-delivery-info/

1706521339588.png

1706521373256.png

https://www.vapeking.co.za/terms-and-conditions/

1706521399909.png

https://www.vapeking.co.za/how-long-do-orders-take-to-process/

1706510627779.png

As seen at checkout - Again nowhere does it state same day delivery.

Again I will say, dispatch and delivery are not the same thing, yes we do occasionally do same day flyers if the orders are local however as per our terms and conditions on our website orders are sent as overnight delivery, I am not sure who you spoke to in the warehouse and have taken it up with the team already but to make a complaint based on what should be seen as a bonus when we DO NOT OFFER SAME DAY DELIVERY is uncalled for and to be honest with you completely unnecessary, please see screenshots from our actual website again below:

Again I will say I am sorry that you are unhappy with the service, but my team does not deserve to be lambasted for something which is not actually offered - that we do as a bonus, same day deliveries cost us more which we do not charge customers for, in fact we do it as a kind gesture to our clients to say thank you for the support, to go on a rant about something that is done as a bonus that nowhere does it state is on offer to clients is totally unacceptable and while we believe in offering great service to our customers I simply cannot accept this complaint as warranted due to it not being something we advertise as being done. I am happy for you to take this up with me personally - my number is 079 096 4809 and my email address is sharri@vapeking.co.za

View attachment 284294

Again being shipped that day does not guarantee same day delivery, nowhere does it state it will be delivered the same day, please read carefully - https://www.vapeking.co.za/returns-and-delivery-info/

View attachment 284295

View attachment 284296

https://www.vapeking.co.za/terms-and-conditions/

View attachment 284297

https://www.vapeking.co.za/how-long-do-orders-take-to-process/

View attachment 284298

As seen at checkout - Again nowhere does it state same day delivery.
To be honest, this is a horrific response from a business that I have paid hard earned money too.

This just goes to show your true colours!

There is no lambasting; bottom line is your staff decided to have a lazy Friday and that is exactly what they did!

You have lost a big spending customer because of the ineptitude of your staff and your reply in this fashion will be spread all over social media to show just how you deal with customer complaints!

You will not admit that you messed up here when this is clearly the case!!!!!!!

Why do you use same day flyers then?

Come on, I don’t care about your disclaimers for you to try save face!

I can see right through it

Instead of trying to save a customer you have ostracised further. Well done on the “amazing service”.

I promise I will be taking this much further

Why does your shipping say fast shipping, your disclaimer say that if orders are placed before a certain time point they will be delivered the same day, and why do you use a same day flyer?

Don’t insult my intelligence here!

I do believe I am entitled to an apology here!

Pull the calls and you will know who exactly I spoke to at your online customer service

1706522394106.jpeg

1706522417658.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back