The Vape Den - Be Warned

adriaanh

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
I ordered BVC coils on 23/02/2023.
After hearing nothing back from The Vape Den most of 24/02/2023, I eventually tracked down a cell phone no and got a response late that afternoon (So much for overnight). Was given a excuse of not having power etc.
I eventually received the delivery on Monday 27/02/2023 and surprise, surprise was sent a DNA.
I brought this to The Vape Den attention and asked for a refund, was told no problem and they would arrange collection of the DNA screen.
When nothing happened the next day I asked for tracking no and was told it only gets printed when they collect (SURE!)
When I contacted Shaun - The Vape Den he said he would refund me via SnapScan.
I spoke to SnapScan and they mentioned this is not possible because it's not an available option to merchant's yet.
I was the told by Shaun that the refund will be processed and it will take 2 days.
Then I was told it would be in my account the morning of 02/03/2023, I reached out and nothing "radio silence".
When I did not receive any response I posted a bad review on Hello Peter and this hit a nerve...
Response:
I was told that I mentioned to SnapScan that I was going to reverse the payment with my bank, which I NEVER did.
I was then questioned "Do I know how banks work" and then told "I am done with you, we will do this the traditional way."
When I told him that I will open a fraud case against him, he just gave me "thumbs up emoji"
Clearly a run around and when he ran out of excuses he turned to this.
BE WARNED.....!

Last edited:
I've only made one purchased from them back in 2019 ,said I can pick up in Montana and after being messed around for about 2 hours in montana picked up my goods and never used them again
I sad that you can't trust people anymore

Made 4 purchases from them in 2019. Juice coils and cotton. Luckily never had an issue, but it's sad to see the bad reviews.

I tried to tag @Pho3niX90 (Shaun from The Vape Den) so that he can have the opportunity to reply with his side here but It doesn't seem to be working?

EDIT - When I clicked post it seems to have tagged him :)

I bought from him in the past and had great service.

But from the get go on this last purchase it has been a nightmare. Maybe something to do with the fact that he is closing the business down.

I am sure he will come up with some story trying to switch the blame but I have all the whatsapp messages to back up my claims and all the emails from both me and SnapScan.

And honestly I don't have any interest in what he has to say. I am not trying to or going to defend myself.

Purpose of my post is to just warn future buyers.

It’s a pity…. I had a great service from him in the past. He works on his own so things did sometimes get mixed up but he always rectified promptly.

I bought from him in the past and had great service.

But from the get go on this last purchase it has been a nightmare. Maybe something to do with the fact that he is closing the business down.

I am sure he will come up with some story trying to switch the blame but I have all the whatsapp messages to back up my claims and all the emails from both me and SnapScan.

And honestly I don't have any interest in what he has to say. I am not trying to or going to defend myself.

Purpose of my post is to just warn future buyers.
I completely understand why you posted and appreciate that you took the time to warn others.

I too experienced a bit of a runaround with my previous order in Feb. Though that being said.....

Maybe something to do with the fact that he is closing the business down.
Some other vendor needs to act as the local source for DNA screens!! Having to personally import screens everytime one breaks will be an unthinkable nightmare.

Anyone up for the role? Without their knowledge and permission, I nominate Sirvape.
*nudges uncle @Rob Fisher :biggrin::biggrin:

Back