The Beard Guy - It's Not Worth the Trouble

ace_d_house_cat

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey guys,
I just thought I'd let you know about my most recent experience purchasing some e-liquid (as well as coils and pods) from the Beard Guy online:

I love Famous Fair e-liquid and noticed that they'd had it on special. I added a few to cart as well as some TKO Lime Milk which was on special too (R240/120ml). After adding a few Caliburn pods and coils to my order I'd checked out.

A week later, several emails later, I got desperate and found their WhatsApp support number where on the 3rd ask I finally received a response. They had been waiting for stock of the Famous Fair and TKO that didn't arrive.

The representative had made the decision on his/her own that I should be refunded for the Famous Fair (as I would have liked to have purchased something else in place) and because they didn't have 120ml TNO LM @ R240, they'd sent me 75ml bottles @ R200. Something that I would have rejected.

After much back-and-forth with a staff member that has no idea what customer service is; it is now week 3 and I have received my goods, have not received my refund and (although agreed upon) the TKO LM has not been collected from me.

Whatever their prices are, it's really not worth the trouble and the unprofessionalism. :facepalm:

Last edited:
Back