Worst Service from Online Store - Vape King

Status
Not open for further replies.
your own screenshot shows that it says overnight courier...

I have given you my number, I will gladly have a chat on the phone. We do try to do same day as much as possible and I can see that the waybill was created at 10:43 in the morning for same day however this is not always a guarantee that it will be delivered same day, we start packing orders at 9am, we do not advertise same day anywhere as it is not something we can always guarantee due to high volume orders, staff being on leave etc., multiple factors can affect this, I know you are used to receiving it same day and that is great but I will reiterate that this is not something we actually offer and it is done as a bonus

Again an order being shipped the same day does not mean an order will be delivered the same day, being shipped simply means that it is dispatched (SENT) from our warehouse

image.png

I am trying to be professional here but unfortunately you refuse to listen to reason.

your own screenshot shows that it says overnight courier...

I have given you my number, I will gladly have a chat on the phone. We do try to do same day as much as possible and I can see that the waybill was created at 10:43 in the morning for same day however this is not always a guarantee that it will be delivered same day, we start packing orders at 9am, we do not advertise same day anywhere as it is not something we can always guarantee due to high volume orders, staff being on leave etc., multiple factors can affect this, I know you are used to receiving it same day and that is great but I will reiterate that this is not something we actually offer and it is done as a bonus

Again an order being shipped the same day does not mean an order will be delivered the same day, being shipped simply means that it is dispatched (SENT) from our warehouse

View attachment 284305

I am trying to be professional here but unfortunately you refuse to listen to reason.
Are you blind??

1706524332789.jpeg

1706524361621.jpeg

But you see....

My order was placed at 1;23 in the morning - long before the cut off time of 11am.

This makes your argument null and void

Please perhaps get your facts seeing as you work there before you post false information

Not only am I an employee here, but I am also one of the co-founders of the company. I shared my personal cellphone number as a gesture of goodwill to facilitate a friendly discussion, which I am sure any member of this forum will attest to the fact that it is not something I do. I have offered multiple attempts to convey the distinction between shipping-related terms like "dispatched" or "shipped" and the final stages of "delivered" or "received," I've provided reasonable explanations aligning with the terms and conditions agreed upon during your online order. I even pointed out, using your highlighted screenshot, that further clarification is available if you continue reading, clearly stating an overnight expectation.

It's perplexing that you've raised the prospect of escalating this matter, considering that we are operating well within the parameters outlined in our terms and conditions on the website. As promised, your goods were delivered this morning.

You have lost this argument based on my last message, and this is what you come back with. i do believe an apology is in order.

Your filth you have spouted at a paying customer will not go unnoticed.

iam DONE with Vape King. I have just proved you wrong and you STILL will not apologise for bad service!

I will make sure this goes everywhere and to all that i know.

Perhaps you should now change the wording on your website.

Poor form - honestly

My order was placed at 1AM in the morning, and i was due delivery THAT day as it was placed before 11am!~

the courier states same day delivery.

you messed up - plain and simple.

In light of persistent defamatory remarks and challenges in establishing common ground regarding fundamental online shopping terms, despite my earnest attempts to reach an amicable resolution, I believe it would be in the best interest for both parties if you explore alternative shopping avenues. Consequently, I have decided to deactivate your account on our website. Extensive efforts have been made to engage in rational discussions, and a thorough review of your sales history, both online and in-store, has led me to the conclusion that continuing business may not align with our mutual interests, in accordance with our terms and conditions which are clearly stated. We appreciate your past support, but we kindly encourage you to seek services elsewhere.

With an attitude like this you will be losing customers.

i have had to prove you wrong as a PAYING customer.

and i am sorry, but there is no defamatory comments when they are true; this is your excuse of a cop-out because you are WRONG!.

you messed up. period!

You were proven wrong even with screenshots and still you do not accept responsibility.

Good day to you and you had better hope this doesnt happen to someone who is not as nice as me...

With an attitude like this you will be losing customers.

i have had to prove you wrong as a PAYING customer.

and i am sorry, but there is no defamatory comments when they are true; this is your excuse of a cop-out because you are WRONG!.

you messed up. period!

You were proven wrong even with screenshots and still you do not accept responsibility.

Good day to you and you had better hope this doesnt happen to someone who is not as nice as me...

I've provided multiple explanations, supported by various screenshots, including those from your own interactions, underscoring the absence of a guaranteed same-day delivery commitment on our website, terms and conditions, or shipping pages. While occasionally offered as a goodwill gesture, it is not a definitive promise.

To prevent any additional inconvenience for the Ecigssa community, I am closing this thread. If you desire further discussion, my personal contact details remain available. However, considering our differing perspectives, it appears unlikely that we will reach a mutually agreeable resolution. Consequently, in consultation with the other founder, we have decided to deactivate your account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back