Johannesburg DIY E-Liquid Mixers Meetup - Let's Mix and Mingle!

Bad news: Nick from BLCK will not be joining us this time.
So we need to make this event a banger so that he will not want to miss the next one.

Nic is a savant.

he took 3 drags of my juice and identified 4 of the 6 ingidients.
2 mins later he got the last 2. he man has an ability to identify flavour that I have never seen before

Hi everyone,

I'm excited to host our upcoming DIY vape juice mixing event at Mad Giant Taproom in Blairgowrie on May 11th at 12:00. To ensure we have a smooth and enjoyable gathering, please take note of the following requirements and guidelines:

Event Requirements:

1. Bring Your Own Equipment (BYOE):
    • Please bring your own mixing equipment, including:
      • Scale (preferred for accurate measurements)
      • Bottles for mixing and storing
      • Disposable pipettes or syringes (if not using a scale)
      • Gloves (optional but recommended)
  2. Ingredients:
    • Bring your own base liquids (VG, PG) and preferred nicotine (if desired).
    • Bring your choice of flavour concentrates for mixing your e-liquids.
  3. Respectful Use of Shared Supplies:
    • I will provide some base liquids and concentrates for communal use.
    • Any use of shared supplies (base liquids, concentrates) will be charged accordingly to cover costs.
Important Notes:

• This event is not a free sampling session. Please be prepared to participate and contribute to the mixing process actively.
  • I encourage everyone to bring their creativity and enthusiasm for DIY e-liquid mixing!
  • Let's keep the atmosphere friendly, respectful, and fun for all attendees.
If you have any questions or need clarification on the event requirements, feel free to reach out to me directly via email.

Looking forward to seeing you all and mixing some great e-liquids together!

Hey everyone,

I'm gearing up for our DIY vape juice mixing event at Mad Giant Taproom on May 11th, and I want to make sure it's not just informative but also tons of fun! I'd love to hear your creative ideas to add an extra element of enjoyment to our gathering.

Do you have any suggestions for activities, games, or unique twists we could incorporate into the event? Whether it's a mixing challenge, a flavor guessing game, or something completely unexpected, I'm open to all ideas!

Let's make this a memorable and interactive experience for everyone involved. Share your thoughts and let's make our DIY vape juice session one to remember!

Looking forward to your input,

Back