Wotofo recurve dual

Roodt

In vapour we trust
LV

Awards
Sup peoples

I am in the market for a new squonk RDA.

So far i am really interested in the woto recurve dual. Does anyone have any experience with one of these? Is it as good as the original recurve?

Any knows known issues i should be aware of?

Thanks in advance.

Sup peoples

I am in the market for a new squonk RDA.

So far i am really interested in the woto recurve dual. Does anyone have any experience with one of these? Is it as good as the original recurve?

Any knows known issues i should be aware of?

Thanks in advance.

I have one and it’s superb, better than the original imo. Haven’t experienced any issues apart from the barrel getting hot when using the supplied coils. This does not happen with a normal alien build.

I have one and it’s superb, better than the original imo. Haven’t experienced any issues apart from the barrel getting hot when using the supplied coils. This does not happen with a normal alien build.
Thank you so much for the feedback. Did you ever do a single coil build in it? I liked the original. My only gripe with it was that you had to squonk way too often due to the small chamber size. So the idea is to run a single coil in the new duel, hoping that the larger chamber will lead to less squonking?

The flavour on the original was awesome, but I'm a dual coil kinda guy, so I don't use it very often. I'm hoping this one will deliver. I think I'll pick up one at Vape Con.

Thank you so much for the feedback. Did you ever do a single coil build in it? I liked the original. My only gripe with it was that you had to squonk way too often due to the small chamber size. So the idea is to run a single coil in the new duel, hoping that the larger chamber will lead to less squonking?

Unfortunately I haven’t tried a single coil build in there so I can’t comment how effective it would be in terms of flavour. The juice well is much better than the og recurve so you would squonk less. I do however recommend you run it dual as the vape is extremely good and much better than the single coil recurve

Back