X2O - Juice Reviews

Tom. F

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Umbrella Colada 10mg

Picked up a 30ml bottle of this juice for the tender price of R75 from Vape Africa. For that price I though eff it just try it. I liked the sound of the flavour (if that makes any sense) as I was getting a bit tired of my normal berry mixes i do so love.

As soon as I got it I opened the bottle and fired up a few drops. I was pleased with the taste as it was exactly what I was hoping for. Coconut with a pineapple aftertaste. Not too sweet but sweet enough to please the tongue. It was smooth oh so smooth but I found it was a bit weak tasting. I liked the flavour, I just wanted more of it. So I steeped the bottle for a week letting it breathe a few mins every odd day and bam! it made all the difference. I must recommend the juice. A few plebs will be put off by the cheap price but don't let that bug you. It really is a great all day vape. A solid 8/10 with the price pushing an extra half to 8.5/10.

I also bought a bottle of the Knock out Punch which is supposed to be a fruit punch with a rum kick. It smells good but I am yet to vape it. I will keep you updated when I do if anyone would be interested.

Cheers

Attachments

• P3090723.JPG
    P3090723.JPG
    190.4 KB · Views: 27
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sharing your views @Tom. F !

I have renamed the thread title to stick to the convention in this forum. "Manufacturer name - Juice Reviews"

I also added the juice you were discussing in bold at the top of your post

Just a headsup - It helps others when you do juice reviews to mention what equipment you were using and at what power you were vaping.

Let us know what you though of the Knock Out Punch juice when you are ready
You can just continue using this thread

Back