Xhype - Name drop some of your fav E-Liquids for the month.

Steven Xhype

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey everyone we'd like to see your fav juices for the month. Drop a Liquid Name and a hand check of what you busy vaping right now!! Any and all E-Liquids welcome ;)

Hey everyone we'd like to see your fav juices for the month. Drop a Liquid Name and a hand check of what you busy vaping right now!! Any and all E-Liquids welcome ;)
All I can say is there is a need for budget daily vape juices. Simple tasty economical, not to sweet juice in 500ml or litre volumes. With a range of nicotine levels 3mg to 18mg. For example there is one current local brand with a range of nicotine levels that are all the same price. But unfortunately still not what I would consider budget priced.

I just found a bottle of Smackaroon by Hardwicks that I bought at Vapecon last year. This is one of the first truly great South African juices I was introduced to when I started vaping, so happy to see HW still going! :campeon:

All I can say is there is a need for budget daily vape juices. Simple tasty economical, not to sweet juice in 500ml or litre volumes. With a range of nicotine levels 3mg to 18mg. For example there is one current local brand with a range of nicotine levels that are all the same price. But unfortunately still not what I would consider budget priced.
@ivc_mixer prices are great and his juice is fantastic!

I'm currently vaping on @ivc_mixer juices. I bought a couple over the past week or two.

Its affordable and oh man its yummy..

Have Peppermint Crisp Dessert currently in my tank. (thanks for the sample).. LOL.

Last edited:
I fully agree. My habit is expensive and I vape 500ml a month. To buy that is R2500 a month. My only option is to diy. Luckily my adv recipe is 7% flavor so it comes to around R200 per liter. Lots of recipes are around this cost. At the high end its around R400 per liter. Still excludes bottles and labels. Budget juice should really be available. The only real problem will be easy pour from a large bottle.

Back