XTAR 11th Anniversary Celebration Giveaway, let’s go celebrate!

XTAR

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
eb05550b-10ec-4daa-8386-216b17356f92.jpg

Thanks for accompanying us all the way. The growth we’ve experience over the years is because of customers like you, who faithfully support us. You are a vital part of our growth. And for that, we are most grateful.

For the last 11 years, our mission is being focused, reliable and innovative throughout our products and services. We will do our very best to continue to meet your expectations.

Now, we are giving away DRAGON!

How to enter:
1. Share something that has accompanied you for over 11 years and tell us the story.
2. Spread to the world and let others have a chance to win!

Please note:
1. You can post the picture or just describe it in words in the comment.
2. One winner will be picked by random.org and announced here and on XTAR official website www.xtar.cc on 1st, Sept. 2017.
3. At least 80 people participate in the giveaway will take effect.
4. XTAR reserves all rights about this event.
5. More 11th anniversary giveaways in different platforms, 13 winners! Participate here.

Sept, 1st edit:
Congratulations to our prize winner @ddk1979 !
SkqtGMm.png

Please PM me your name, phone number, address and zip code by the end of this month so that we can deliver the DRAGON into your hands.

Thank you all for your participation, your support is our biggest motivation to strive for perfection : D

Last edited:
Congrats on 11 years @XTAR !

It's actually a lot harder than I thought it would be to think of something that has been with me for over 11 years! I will have to go with the watch I was given in 2005. Not an expensive one, but a hard work-horse!

@craigb @BioHAZarD

Congratulations @XTAR. 11 years! :D

I religiously purge so it is quite a stretch for me to have anything last that long.
The one thing that takes that honor is a designer jacket that I bought with one of my very first paychecks. I didn't realize just how expensive it was until it was way too late to back out of the sale without looking like a total chop. I cringed and swiped my card.
I still wear it from time to time to this day even though the fit somehow got a little bit tighter :p

@Stosta @antonherbst

Congratulations @XTAR. 11 years! :campeon:

The item that was with me the last 11 years is my wheelchair. I became disabled due to sickness and to have something to get around with without the help of ppl is amazing

@hands @KZOR

Congrats on achieving 11 years @XTAR

The only thing that I can think of that has lasted me that long would be my pc desk, had it since I was in school and travelled with me every place I've moved to.

@liezlfra

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Congrats on achieving 11 years @XTAR , may there be many more.

Luckily I like to keep my stuff for as long as possible, so I have a lot of things that have been with me for 11+ years. Like my parents:p. But I think my bed that I have been sleeping one my whole life (22years) is one of the more special ones, seeing that it was passed down from my father that used it till he got married and he got it from his grandfather. So it has been in the family for over 50 years. luckily the mattress isn't that old:D

@Cor @Slick

Congratulations @XTAR

I think the only thing i have left that is older than 11 years is my slingshot from 19 years ago (still in secondary school in welkom).

Its carved out of yellow wood and in the handle its got indigenous wood inserts from South Africa.

And i still use it from time to time. Just hard to find round "haasrek"

@hands, @TheV, @KZOR and @Rob Fisher

Congrats Xtar!

Man, the only thing which I have had for 11 years is... Probably some CD's I got when I was younger, Insane Clown Posse albums.
I had to import them from Look & Listen as they were not stocked locally.

They're also related to my forum name, which I got quite a while ago - but not quite 11 years ago.

Congratulations @XTAR. 11 years! :campeon:

The item that was with me the last 11 years is my wheelchair. I became disabled due to sickness and to have something to get around with without the help of ppl is amazing

@hands @KZOR
Sorry to hear that...Life isn't easy, keep calm and vape on!
Wish you luck to win the prize:p

Congratulations @XTAR

I think the only thing i have left that is older than 11 years is my slingshot from 19 years ago (still in secondary school in welkom).

Its carved out of yellow wood and in the handle its got indigenous wood inserts from South Africa.

And i still use it from time to time. Just hard to find round "haasrek"

@hands, @TheV, @KZOR and @Rob Fisher
It's good to recall some innocent childhood memory from time to time: D

11th.jpg ...... Congrats on the 11 years @XTAR ,

1. I tend to keep things until they break before I replace them so I basically have a house full of stuff that are 11 years or older. I've had my trusty old car for 13 years and it's still going strong.

2. @Dubz , @Willyza

Something that accompanied me for 11 years is my cat.. Tom.. he is 12 now actually.. Love him

Sent from my HUAWEI RIO-L01 using Tapatalk

Spread the word on Twitter @saybleach

Sent from my HUAWEI RIO-L01 using Tapatalk

1. Thinking about something that I have for longer than 11 years is harder than I thought it would be I think my Ray Bans I had with me for longer than 11 years

1. Thinking about something that I have for longer than 11 years is harder than I thought it would be I think my Ray Bans I had with me for longer than 11 years
Good for you, my Ray Bans ended its 3-year-companionship with me when I was playing basketball...

Back