XTAR Authorized South Africa Distributor – Vape Cartel

XTAR

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi, ECIGSSA Members,

It’s our pleasure to introduce XTAR New South Africa Distributor – Vape Cartel! Thanks for trusting and choosing XTAR products! @KieranD

It’s also good news for people who are looking for XTAR authorized distributor in South Africa to buy real XTAR products more conveniently and enjoy fast shipping and reliable after-sales services.

Here are some XTAR products that Vape Cartel has in stock:

XTAR MASTER VC2 Plus Charger
XTAR%20MASTER_zpsfdagagah.jpg

Rate as The Best for Portability from Vaping360 News.
For more click here or buy it here.

XTAR VP4 Charger
xtar%20vp4_zpsxunvwzh0.gif

Rate as The Best Four-Bay Charger from Vaping360 News.

XTAR QUEENT ANT MC6
xtar%20queen%20ant%20mc6_zpszoi5q33g.gif

Fo more click here or buy it here.

XTAR SIX-U 6-Port USB Charger
xtar%20six-u%206-port%20usb%20charger_zpsvdyep81r.jpg

Thanks again for choosing XTAR. If anyone wants to become XTAR distributor in South Africa, welcome to contact us.

Thank you!

Warmest regards,
XTAR Team

Last edited:
Congrats. It really is awesome chargers. Had to import mine, now we can get them locally :aplastao:

Why no VC4s?

Sent from my Serpent Minikin

Was also keen on the VC4 @boxerulez

@XTAR , what is the main difference between the VC4 and the VP4 above?

Is there a reason why the VP4 was chosen over the VC4 ?

Was also keen on the VC4 @boxerulez

@XTAR , what is the main difference between the VC4 and the VP4 above?

Is there a reason why the VP4 was chosen over the VC4 ?
Hi, Silver,

We will be glad to answer your question and help people to choose the best one the suits their needs. The following are the main differences between the VP4 and VC4:

Charge current:
VP4: Have three optional charging current (0.25A, 0.5A, 1.0A), lower current can be used for small batteries like 16340 or 18350.
VC4: Charge four batteries with 0.5A or two batteries with 1.0A.
And recommend charge current is 0.5C for the batteries.

LCD Screen Display:
VP4: Precisely show the battery voltage, battery power and charge current.
VC4: Tachometer-style Charge current, battery voltage, capacity that is being charge into battery, and battery style.

Compatibility:
VP4: Only can charge different sizes of Li-ion batteries.
VC4: Can charge both Ni-MH and Li-ion batteries.

Power Supply:
VP4: DC 12V 1A normal adapter.
VC4: DC 5V 2.1A USB Charging, more convenient.

If you have different sizes of batteries and want to know the precise battery voltage, you can consider VP4. Both chargers have its advantages to meet different needs.

You can go to the website to learn more:
XTAR VC4
XTAR VP4

And also can learn more about XTAR Charger Unique Features like OV Activation Function and other features here.

Thank you!

@XTAR, can I charge my batteries from my computer's USB port, or powerbank 2A port, using the VC4?

@XTAR, can I charge my batteries from my computer's USB port, or powerbank 2A port, using the VC4?
Any USB port will work, but obviously your batteries will charge at approximately the rated output of the port. From a USB 2.0 port this would be 0.5A, USB 3.0 is 0.9A, some motherboard have a 1.5A dedicated charge port. A power bank with with a 2.1A output should also work just fine if has sufficient capacity. I've ordered a 2.1A car charger that should keep me on the go. Love the VC4.

Back