XTAR VC4 battery charger

KZOR

Proudly South African Vaper
LV

Awards
Bellville, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Just purchased this puppy from @ShaneW from Juicy Joes and got to say that it simply looks great.
Had no idea of the quality but fortunately he had a customer who has three of XTAR's products and highly recommended it.
But what sold me was the USB charger ...... means I can charge batteries optionally while driving, from a laptop while on holiday or pc while at my desktop. :clapclap:
Posting snaps in case anyone was also considering purchasing a 4-bay charger in the near future.

DSC_0350.JPG DSC_0351.JPG DSC_0352.JPG

Looks like I've found my next charger. Thanks mate. Like the digital display.

Nice, I saw them in their website this morning and definitely getting one aswell as I need a 4 Bay charger when I'm going to buy extra batteries. My efest soda can only take up to 18650 and was trying with the idea of getting a single 26650 mod.

Sent from my E2333 using Tapatalk

so the charge rating on this is the same as i4 correct? 2x1amp or 4x.5amp?

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

As far as I understand the Nitecore i4 is 375mA x 4 or 750mA x2

No wonder it's so slow to charge

You are right - when you charge with 4 batts or pick the two slots that give you 2 x 375mA it is rather slow.

But not a problem if you have a spare set of batteries.

At last they have a 4 bay version. The xstar vc2 is a rocking little charger.

So you have to power it over a 2.1amp isb adapter? from a tablet charger or do they include a usb adapter?

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

I see the pic of specs u posted.. seems to be exact same concept that nightcore has introduced in their new 2016 release of i2 and i4.. but the usb cable makes the diference. . Huge positive

Back