Youde Zephyrus Sub Tank - Sir Vape

Sir Vape

Owner of Sir Vape
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Sir Vape presents the Zephyrus Sub Tank by Youde.
These have quickly made a name for themselves on the vape scene and reviews so far have been stellar. The kits comes complete with a RBA base and different colour o rings for you to style to your liking. Also has the top filling option which is the latest trend on the RBA market.

Stock arrives Wednesday but you are welcome to pre-order here:

http://www.sirvape.co.za/collections/rbas-rdas-atomisers/products/zephyrus-sub-ohm-tank-by-youde

youde zephruys.jpg
youde zephyrus a.jpg
youde zephyrus b.jpg
youde zephyrus c.jpg
youde zephyrus d.jpg

Order placed :) if you have a gorge that you also like throwing stuff into, then you can just slip them in my bag ;)

Yes they are coming in next week. There were none available on release???. Stupid I know but they are on order. It comes with a coil though as well as the RBA head.

Just arrived in Durbs. Delayed. Will get them late this afternoon. Hoping to get them out today guys. Trying our best :rock:

Orders shipped guys. Sorry haven't been on here. It's been a crazy day with orders.

Orders shipped guys. Sorry haven't been on here. It's been a crazy day with orders.
Awesome, I got my tracking number this afternoon. Just a pity, i'm at home tomorrow and parcel will be delivered to my office. Oh well, just have to go to work to collect and then rush back home to build them :)

Yoh, I eagerly await my tank today :wasntme:

First time I have done shipping

And you tortured yourself by making your first shipping order a pre order!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Waiting for vape mail is one of the worst forms of torture... and it never gets better @Rafique :sweating:! But the Courier Guy is one of the better couriers imo, so you shouldnt wait too long. Enjoy it man

I will let you know how it vapes, This is why I never do shipping patience is a B!tch. I have my phone on extra loud to ensure I dont miss the call saying you have a delivery.

Let us know your thoughts. FEEDBACK SO FAR IS KILLER :)

Thanks @SirVape for the great service (as always). So far this tank is a winner!!! :)
b7c0bd2edff4cdf35cd7de8d39af7ea2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back