ZA: Bid to stub out all smoking

I'd rather keep my comments to myself on this one.......

Can't fix the crime problems, the corruption problems or the economic problems so we'll try and distract folks with a pointless expensive exercise that could actually help people quite smoking

I think if most of us were to comment we would be banned from the forum

Sadly, I reckon it's the beginning of the end.

Regardless of my personal opinion of the sheer ridiculousness of the situation - the minister has basically committed to either strong regulation or a ban.

May take time but it's coming.

That's fine I will start moonshine running between here and nambia...I get the smoking in public and vaping to a point but eroding my civil rights to do as I wish in my home would be a step to far.. if he is on the road to making selling eliquid a medicine then that's fine I will get a script from the train station like my staff do when they call in sick...

That's fine I will start moonshine running between here and nambia...I get the smoking in public and vaping to a point but eroding my civil rights to do as I wish in my home would be a step to far.. if he is on the road to making selling eliquid a medicine then that's fine I will get a script from the train station like my staff do when they call in sick...
I have now been sitting here thinking about all of this and decided not to say what im thinking because its a public forum and we must rather not tramp toes at this point...
but just to add a little bit of humor...Man it would be sweet if my medical aid can cover my vaping price tag:p:D

Reos and DNA 200's for everyone

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

image001-1.jpg

It's just so sad that they are not treating vaping with the potential it deserves and looking into studies already conducted.
Public Polls would go a long way to not only spreading awareness of an alternative to smoking but also improve the current public perception of the department.

Many a time a strong statement is made against something which is not really harmful or wrong, but because the public perception can be skewed easily and it can be seen as a "quick win" they attack.

What about the taxable income from cigarettes? Do they realize they are reducing the amount of money available for them to steal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back