Zamplebox

rvdwesth

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Does anyone still get the Zamplebox?
Does it work?
Does SAPO play along?

I signed up for Zample Box and the box takes about 2 months to arrive... but now I get one box each month...

ZampleBox 003.JPG ZampleBox 004.JPG

Now I have tested 4 of the 6 juices and only one I like so far (House Arrest)... but even that one I probably wouldn't buy again...

Tested the two Good Life Juices last night...
ZampleBox 001.JPG

Frozen Peach was too much menthol and not enough Peach.... and Shivering Zebra tasted like Harpic Toilet Cleaner! :eek:

Lol @Rob Fisher
Harpic toilet cleaner!

How much did it cost for the option you took?
And did you specify certain flavour categories?

Lol @Rob Fisher
Harpic toilet cleaner!

How much did it cost for the option you took?
And did you specify certain flavour categories?

$25 for 6 bottles... and yes you specify flavours you like and those you don't and they try send you stuff you enjoy!

I see the menu says they are 10ml and 15ml bottles.

Ok so its about R400 for about 60-90 mls of juice

Thats about R5 per ml

Not bad at all
About the same price (or slightly more) than good local juices.

Ok so its about R400 for about 60-90 mls of juice

Thats about R5 per ml

Not bad at all
About the same price (or slightly more) than good local juices.

Yip... and it's fun testing other juices... but so far it's been a bit of a waste for me... every juice I have tasted so far isn't as good as the local test juices I'm currently tasting... I'll give it another box or two and if things don't improve I'll cancel.

Yip... and it's fun testing other juices... but so far it's been a bit of a waste for me... every juice I have tasted so far isn't as good as the local test juices I'm currently tasting... I'll give it another box or two and if things don't improve I'll cancel.

That is great feedback @Rob Fisher
Please do keep us informed

In any event it supports the notion that our local mixologists are excellent and in many cases even better than the internationals...

Saw the title & came in here hoping for a ZA based sample box :/ Would be nice if there was something similar available locally containing liquids that wouldn't have to be specially ordered from international vendors should we enjoy it. Oh well, maybe one day :)

Back