Zephyrus & Derringer Clone Trade

Dobie

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey guys,

Would like to trade the following for specifically a Uwell Crown with RBA section, Smok TFV4 mini with RBA or Wotofo Serpent:

UD Zephyrus
Age: Not 100% sure as I bought from a forum member. I've had it for about 2 months.
Condition: Perfect bar some surface scratches that are barely visible.
Reason for trade: Looking for a single coil tank with decent airflow. I dual coil on RDA's
Packaging: Spare glass, orings and screws in original box

Derringer Clone
Condition: Excellent
Reason: Think it only fair to add this to make up for the value of the Crown. And I use my other RDA's more.
Packaging: O-rings, allen key, grubs and spare delrin topcap in original box

I am looking for a local in or around Randburg as far as Midrand as I don't want to ship stuff around and would rather arrange a meet.

I don't want to sell.

20160101_185340.jpg

Sorry for the Derpside down image

Last edited:
Hey. Just a headsup. The two tanks you're looking at are more like restrictive lung hits when using their rba sections. Maybe look at serpent if u want single coil with huge airflow.

Hey. Just a headsup. The two tanks you're looking at are more like restrictive lung hits when using their rba sections. Maybe look at serpent if u want single coil with huge airflow.

Thanks for the headsup. That is quite fine really, as I want to use it mostly for TC when I am moving about.

But, why the hell not. Let me watch a review of the Serpent again.

Oh yeah, don't like the solid construction of the chamber in the tank itself. It's like the Delta II and it was a beeeeetch to clean.

Yeah. A big con. But fused Clapton's in that tank is sweet

Screw it, aren't any bites anyway. What the hell, adding it to the wishlist.

Back